Trainer Search

Adoniis

Reaction score
Old trainer doesn't work, at least not for me. Updated last night to 2.0

Howler

Reaction score
Hi, cant download v2.0. Connection reset error shows up.
What could be the reason, first download was stoppet half way trough.

Howler

Reaction score
Download is working, Avast was the problem, forgot all about Avast.
Thx for the tip.

Comradezed

Reaction score
I don't know about other people but when I have the trainer on and go though a loading screen the game stops responding. Am I the only one who has this problem and/or is there a way to fix this?

TheCode

Reaction score
when i try to use the trainer (activate or anything!) it gives me a error sound and dosent do anything this is only when the trainer is up!

mcbielmol

Reaction score
na versão 2.0.1 ele trava quando inicia um novo dia ou quando vai sair pra algum lugar

CJ Ruaya

Reaction score
This works for me before and found out how to use the F1-F7 problem, but that was a long time ago and I forgot how to get pass the problem this time. Please help me on how to use the F1-F7 problem, F1 and F2 works a while ago but won't work this time. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

CJ Ruaya

Reaction score
This works for me before and found out how to use the F1-F7 problem, but that was a long time ago and I forgot how to get pass the problem this time. Please help me on how to use the F1-F7 problem, F1 and F2 works a while ago but won't work this time. Anysuggestions? Thanks in advance.

Sicktag

Reaction score
What kind of problem? Not activating or not sure how to see if it is working in game?

CJ Ruaya

Reaction score
Not activating, the F1 and F2 turns red when I activated all 7 of them but the rest did not. So I downloaded another trainer from MAF if the other cheats will work but it turns out all of them not working, I can hear a ding sound if I press the F1 but there's no "cheat activated" sound and the color red won't appear. Is it because my game version is different from the trainer version?