Trainer Search

swenor

Reaction score
Thanks MRA for the update.

To all:
If there is a new version of the game, don't go running like maniacs asking for a new version of a trainer. Try the existing one instead. It happens then changes aren't important for trainer and it will work. That happened for me. Save the man work. Really.

Sorry..but what i must start first?? Game then Trainer??? or Trainer then Game? Please i need answer.
Bro, seriously, this is so simple that you can test it yourself. No need for a forum post.

Micka76

Reaction score
Thx for trainer
Possible Add :

- Better Loot
- Speed Attack
- Speed run
- No Artefact ingredients

Thx

malysz.1

Reaction score
I don't now why you people need any updates on this trainer... I have 1.57 + Ragnarök + Immortal Throne GOG and the one from 1.47 works just fine.

segalfredo

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your job ! But i have try the trainer for Titan quest with Ragnarok (steam version) and it does not work...Can you update it please ? Friendly !

Last edited:

YaBoyRob

Reaction score
+1
Notice not may things get updated anymore? Anyone know if there is a reason? Can I help in some way? This was my GO TO site for years, just seems like something is not the same now. LMK what I can do to help if that is correct, please!

breakerstyle

Reaction score
I can confirm that inf. mana, mega exp.. and the instant cooldown are still working, others need a tweak or two

geebh

Reaction score
The 1.47 trainer looks for TQ.exe, but Steam now runs TQ_DX11.exe, so the trainer says the game is off! No longer works. (I have the anniversary edition and Ragnarok DLC).