Trainer Search

Sagesan

Reaction score
Trainer doesnt work, needs an update or maybe an activate trainer button? i dont know....pls mr anti fun

Soycanadiense

Reaction score
The Trainer does work, all of the options function! However I warn all of you too not play with the infinite ammo and no reload ones enabled as the game server will be confused and your gun will have more ammo in them than they should. This means that whenever you try too exit BT the game will crash and you will have too start over in a new campaign!

Tagau

Reaction score
MAF is there a Titanfall 1 trainer or can you point me in the right direction to a reliable trainer?

ElectableDane

Reaction score
MAF is there a Titanfall 1 trainer or can you point me in the right direction to a reliable trainer?
Titanfall 1 is pure multiplayer so his trainers would not work and its against the rules to use any online.

Tagau

Reaction score
Titanfall 1 is pure multiplayer so his trainers would not work and its against the rules to use any online.

Thanks mate. Kinda figured that they wouldn't work. However I didn't know that TF1 was pure online only. Unfortunately EA hasn't put TF2 into the access vault yet. Hopefully they'll do it soon.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
All cheats seems to activate fine for me , What is the issue exactly ? .

Thebigboo

Reaction score
All cheats seems to activate fine for me , What is the issue exactly ? .
If you acitvate the cheats and exit your titan (BT) the game crashes. (Spotted in the second chapter)

Example:
There was a problem processing game logic
mp/titan transfer.nut#176
[SERVER][99] is greather than the weapon's clip size [6]

Moeeee

Donor
Reaction score
Exact issue
There was a problem processing game logic
mp/titan transfer.nut#176
[SERVER][99] is greather than the weapon's clip size [6]

iamanegg12

Reaction score
MAF please update the trainer :( It crashes WHEN exiting the TITAN with the Infinite Ammo cheat turned on. Even if you turn it off, it will still crash as long as you activated it during the mission.

FIX Edit: Just don't turn on Instant cloak cool down and Infinite titan leap. The rest of the options are fine. I have not tested the other two.

Last edited:

nexius

Master Donor
Reaction score
Same problem, even with just health option on. Hope it could be fixed.

Thank you, Mr.Antifun

Last edited: