Trainer Search

gladiator71

Reaction score
ERROR:
There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. ............ mp/_titan_transfer.nut#214 [SERVER][200] is grater than the weapons max clip size[4] ?????? The error is appear when I disembark ..............

gladiator71

Reaction score
Resolved: - I had delete the save file, I had reinstal the game and I playd without trainer. And is working.

Baramburum

Reaction score
Installed new trainer
Craheswith error "Max clip must be 4"

deadandalive

Reaction score
Had the same, but when ended the mission. Fixed by reloading from checkpoint with trainer off and throwing about 98 grenades.
P.S. I'm bloody serious. Figured it out when had the satchel charges (or whatever they're named in english version) and had max clip size of 3 in error log.

Last edited:

Mordamis

Reaction score
Same problem as the rest as soon as leaving the titan the max ammo cap shut all the fun down.

FlankerB

Reaction score
fix the max clip bug when leaving the titan! please! it is still present!

kanggg

Reaction score
I've finished this game using the latest trainer (inf. heath + inf. ammo + no reload) and didn't encounter any problems. Thank you, MAF!

keal

Reaction score
for those of you that are having troubles entering and exiting the titan and getting the error code saying that 200 max ammo in the clip isnt alloud and it kicking you back to the main menu, i figured out if you disable the instant cloak cooldown it doesnt change the clip amount... so if your having this issue just disable the inf. cloak.
mr.antifun you should probably look into why this happens, because the inf.cloak shouldnt be modifying the ammo amount

babooza69

Reaction score
for those of you that are having troubles entering and exiting the titan and getting the error code saying that 200 max ammo in the clip isnt alloud and it kicking you back to the main menu, i figured out if you disable the instant cloak cooldown it doesnt change the clip amount... so if your having this issue just disable the inf. cloak.
mr.antifun you should probably look into why this happens, because the inf.cloak shouldnt be modifying the ammo amount
Doesn't work :(

cybertime

Reaction score
ERROR:
There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. ............ mp/_titan_transfer.nut#214 [SERVER][200] is grater than the weapons max clip size[4] ?????? The error is appear when I disembark ..............
same!

kanggg

Reaction score
To anyone, who has issues. Fling released a trainer for the latest version. Maybe it will work for you.

xbeakerx

Reaction score
To anyone, who has issues. Fling released a trainer for the latest version. Maybe it will work for you.

I wouldn't mention that name here. Just saying.

I'm having the same error as everyone else. Trainer Worked fine until after I killed Kane and had to get out of the Mech and would give me an error about clip size. I had to restart the level in order to play again. I just played with only Inf Health and everything worked(which wasn't all that bad.)

rv177

Reaction score
Have the same [server] [200] max clip problem. Its from no reaload. It gets stuck and even disabled you can see that secondary weapon has a clip size 200 stuck no matter what weapon, you change weapons, select secondary weapon, reaload and wolla 200 bullets in clip. Thats why at some check points game crashes.
I get around it by; quit game, close trainer, start game again and select mission again from start and at that mission dont use ammo or reaload cheat. ;) In next mission you can try ammo cheat again :D

Sakfii

Reaction score
*** For everyone who has the same [server] [200] max clip problem ***

SOLUTION:

Download trainer version: 2.0.0.7

start it & then start the game; go to mission select & go to the last part & start playing; do not activate any cheat except infinite health; you can complete it; i just passed KANE one with this....

please do gimme feedback....