Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added and added a YouTube video to show how to get the trainer working properly , Do as i did in the video in the order i did it and you should be able to get it working perfectly fine .

Battissimo

Reaction score
New trainer added and added a YouTube video to show how to get the trainer working properly , Do as i did in the video in the order i did it and you should be able to get it working perfectly fine .
I think I love you <3 thank you very much!!

Elaine127

Reaction score
wow, this is really fast. thank you so much for the respond.

Huntercyril

Reaction score
I'll check later if it works, but i believe in you MrAntiFun, thank you so much for the support ! :)

Pajo Zdjelar

Reaction score
Thanks bro! Respect!
And btw you can make shortcut for disabling your net so you dont need to go every time there in control panel :D

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks bro! Respect!
And btw you can make shortcut for disabling your net so you dont need to go every time there in control panel :D
right click on the network device and click on create shortcut .

Pajo Zdjelar

Reaction score
right click on the network device and click on create shortcut .
Yeah yeah bro i know i just say to guys if someone want to have shortcut to make that :)

btw i still trying steps from here of some guys to run trainer with uplay version of game...
EDIT:Ok, works with uplay version...First start trainer,turn off net and then opet uplay in offline mode...I just need supply option but that dont work with tier 1 so good :/

Last edited:

robertdenaut

Reaction score
I gave your suggestion a whirl and no luck I'm afraid, all I got was the ding.
When that happens Tab+Alt the game back to desktop and exit the trainer and then start the trainer in Administrator mode with the game already running. Works every time with GRW for me.

Elaine127

Reaction score
I've tried it today, it support normal game play fine, but the supply cheat dose not work for tier 1 weapon modify. Upgrade weapon will still cost supply. Also the teleport is not work sometime, there is a big chance it won't work after a combat. That's what i got so far.

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Thanks Mr.Antifun. I don't know what is going through the GRW developers' minds to try and prevent trainers in single player mode. It's these developers who are "anti-fun".

ccjay

Reaction score
I've tried it today, it support normal game play fine, but the supply cheat dose not work for tier 1 weapon modify. Upgrade weapon will still cost supply. Also the teleport is not work sometime, there is a big chance it won't work after a combat. That's what i got so far.

I can confirm that tier upgrade weapon costs supplies. An easy fix would be to change the "Super resources" options to give you 100k or 200k instead of 12k, so you can upgrade more easily.

Drackmoor

Reaction score
Thank you so much for keeping up with this, MrAF! Agreed with previous poster, Super resources needs a big multiplier. 12k is only enough for 3 or 4 weapon upgrades. Is there a way you can include a variable entry window so we can set the super resources amount, or would some 6-digit preset amount be better based on coding required?

Richard Joy

Reaction score
When that happens Tab+Alt the game back to desktop and exit the trainer and then start the trainer in Administrator mode with the game already running. Works every time with GRW for me.

Thanx for that, all cheats work. Wish the trainer allowed faster leveling though.

NzzoomQ

Reaction score
I can confirm that tier upgrade weapon costs supplies. An easy fix would be to change the "Super resources" options to give you 100k or 200k instead of 12k, so you can upgrade more easily.
how to fix it bro?

silversurfertdr

Reaction score
Thank you for the update. Tip: It's tricky sometimes, but i have better luck in keeping the game from auto-closing if i run in window (Alt+Enter) then Alt-Tab to wherever you have the trainer and running it once you reach the main menu. Also when you do get it working, remember to get all resources for each of the DLCs before you continue.

P.S. I also wanted to quickly share that i do this because i have a busy life with little time to sit around grinding through progression like in these open world games these days. I like that the progression is there and i like getting the unlocks, i just can't justify all the time it would take to go through the grinding to get there. I also grew up with cheats being a very regular thing in just about every game, and when we got bored with doing thing the "right" way, we'd use cheats to have a bit of a different kind of fun. Devs used to want their customers to have fun, but also make them money. Now it feels like the other way around where the primary goal is to make money, even to the detriment of cheats if it gets in the way of the devs or publishers in-game currency/loot/upgrade systems. I get it, but i just... sigh...