Trainer Search

Elaine127

Reaction score
amazing!!! a question ...... if u use the trainer offline and unlock, missions, guns, etc.... in the future if i play online. can i get ban?
Unless you cheating online...is impossible though. none of the trainer will work online after the update

Teyzer

Reaction score
amazing!!! a question ...... if u use the trainer offline and unlock, missions, guns, etc.... in the future if i play online. can i get ban?

I actually wonder this myself. Like, if I use the infinite resources cheat...probably using some of the resources for weapon upgrades in the Tier 1 mode...and then I play online at a later time with however much increased resources, and the weapon upgrades...would that get detected and earn me a ban?

MrMan#1

Reaction score
Yes I did, although, like I said, if I cut the Internet off before launching the game or am in offline mode (as in the video) the game won't launch.
So I launch it, cut off the Internet and force close EasyAntyCheat via the task manager.

The moment I launch the trainer, the game crash
Try cutting your internet before launching Uplay or Steam and see how that goes, i cut it before launching it from stream than Uplay will automaitically launch in Offline mode

Me too, I did everything in the instruction and the game just crash when I launch the trainer. Hope we can get a fix soon.

Try what i told teuf above ^

No you won't

I actually wonder this myself. Like, if I use the infinite resources cheat...probably using some of the resources for weapon upgrades in the Tier 1 mode...and then I play online at a later time with however much increased resources, and the weapon upgrades...would that get detected and earn me a ban?

No you won't as you can't upgrade the Tier 1 weapons with the amount of resources you're currently getting

Pajo Zdjelar

Reaction score
Try cutting your internet before launching Uplay or Steam and see how that goes, i cut it before launching it from stream than Uplay will automaitically launch in Offline mode

No you won't as you can't upgrade the Tier 1 weapons with the amount of resources you're currently getting

Btw last trainer version have resources hack option but he still giving 12k of resources and 12k is not unlimited?
I tried just one time this trainer and when i saw only 12k result i stopped using it so i ask if that resources options work for you or is still same???

Teyzer

Reaction score

So, just to make sure...if I use the resources cheat, I won't get banned even with an absurd amount of resources?

I4Sh

Reaction score
So, just to make sure...if I use the resources cheat, I won't get banned even with an absurd amount of resources?

The "absurd" amount is 8.000 so one convoy gives you more ressource than this ;)

teuf504

Reaction score
As said before, I can't. If I pull out the RJ45, or dactivate as in the video, and launch the game I get a pop-up that says it's impossible to launch because there's no Internet connection

Last edited:

Teyzer

Reaction score
The "absurd" amount is 8.000 so one convoy gives you more ressource than this ;)
Noted. ;)
As said before, I can't. If I pull out the RJ45, or dactivate as in the video, and launch the game I get a pop-up that says it's impossible to launch because there's no Internet connection
Have you launched the game while online at least once? You need to do that.

Pajo Zdjelar

Reaction score
Ok,resources are fcked and dont work...So best way to earn resources is:
Get players/friends with good tier,get heli,1 is ofc driver,2 on sides destroying guard humvees (and maybe enemy heli) with HTI snipers and after that just stop truck with assault rifle (watch on truck health :D )
1 good pilot
2 good snipers, and you will get every time (depends on tier) from 8-13k

sYk0

Reaction score
It shouldn't matter if you're running windowed or not, have you done everything step-by-step on MAF's tutorial? if you do then try opening task manager and see if you find EasyAntiCheat.exe and deactivate it, should fix it :)
... if you do then try opening task manager and see if you find EasyAntiCheat.exe and deactivate it, ...
Iv looked into this EAC heavily and from what I know this just seems highly unlikely. Have you also tried stopping the service?

Can anyone else verify this?

Pajo Zdjelar

Reaction score
Iv looked into this EAC heavily and from what I know this just seems highly unlikely. Have you also tried stopping the service?

No, that shit dont work for GRW! For Siege maybe or it worked sometimes for that game but wildlands NO!
Easy Anti Cheat is kernel level driver so that is not just a service.

MrMan#1

Reaction score
Ok,resources are fcked and dont work...So best way to earn resources is:
Get players/friends with good tier,get heli,1 is ofc driver,2 on sides destroying guard humvees (and maybe enemy heli) with HTI snipers and after that just stop truck with assault rifle (watch on truck health :D )
1 good pilot
2 good snipers, and you will get every time (depends on tier) from 8-13k

you get 12k from the cheat

Quite the sure the trainer adds 12k something might have changed however

it works for me, thing is in EAC is still running dosn't matter if you've disconnected yourself from the internet,

Teyzer

Reaction score
Btw last trainer version have resources hack option but he still giving 12k of resources and 12k is not unlimited?
I tried just one time this trainer and when i saw only 12k result i stopped using it so i ask if that resources options work for you or is still same???

Yeah it's definitely not really 'unlimited' you just get 12k, use it, and then you have to go gather 1 of each resource to get it back up to 12k again. Kinda weird and not what I was expecting. Bit annoying to have to track down 1 container of each resource to get it back up to 12k. :/ Assuming this isn't working as intended? No idea tbh, but it's still only giving 12k.

Pajo Zdjelar

Reaction score
can't use , once i open the trainer and the game will close automatically
Man, trainer works but you need to find way how to run and what to run first what secong,disable internet and other stuff...
You can find ways here on this forum...just read previous pages!

leoryan1997

Reaction score
Man, trainer works but you need to find way how to run and what to run first what secong,disable internet and other stuff...
You can find ways here on this forum...just read previous pages!
if i cannot run that trainer effortlessly,what good this trainer is?

Reaction score
goddamnit... i cant use this trainer anymore my game keeps closing i never had to shut off internet before this is way to much trouble to enjoy a game FOR **** SAKES UBISOFT YOU GUYS ARE PIECES OF SHITS FOR RUINING MY SECOND GAME! im getting a ******* refund thats what i am getting! im never buying again periodly! they waant me to ******* their games then i will start to ******* them again, i refuse to pay ffor games being delivered llike this. ffuck that.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
if i cannot run that trainer effortlessly,what good this trainer is?
Just watch the YouTube video and do exactly the same as i did , It really isn't that much work and works 100% of the time .

godlovesninjas

Reaction score
I can get the trainer and game to stay open together using that method, but almost none of the cheats will hook. Trainer activate will eventually work and inf. ammo usually will take hold, but the others never enable.