Trainer Search

faizuraja

Reaction score
No Working MrAntiFun :( Game closing after opening trainer ..i followed your video tut.. :/

Bloodpuke666

Reaction score
My apologies if this has already been answered, maby I overlooked it...but does this trainer work for the steam version as well or just the Uplay version?
I haven't bought it to try it

Reaction score
it was working with Uplay but not after latest update :/
lol.. i've actually sent them a ticket with a full on refund request and told them i rather illigally obtain it then pay for a game i ccannot play when using their own service. maybe they will wake up.

mrpras

Reaction score
Hey guys I had trouble with it too, I found that if I quit uplay then run the game it works. I guess uplay was crashing the game unless it was run fresh as offline. All the options work for me :) Thanks for the Trainer Mr Antifun

faizuraja

Reaction score
Hey guys I had trouble with it too, I found that if I quit uplay then run the game it works. I guess uplay was crashing the game unless it was run fresh as offline. All the options work for me :) Thanks for the Trainer Mr Antifun
Very Very thanks Bro for your trick its working now :)

Kevin.O62

Reaction score
game wont even start while offline.. disabled wifi and get a "Product cant be activated" notice. Trainer needs an update

Ferozcreed

Reaction score
The trainer works great.

It has to be offline mode both Uplay (gonna have to internet connection first to login for me) and STEAM. Make sure you have no connection to internet at all... better in airplane mode. DOS window gone after I opened the trainer but still works.

MAF, there is a bug which in teleportation...
If an enemy cartel helicopter (which is red) are around.. not sure about unidad (the purple one).. I can't teleport unless I shot it down and wait for it to explode or be far away from it until I can teleport to different location.

Everything great...
until Tier One mode...
God Mode is good to take a few hits... after hell got loose... not so god anymore.
will be good if resource are much more.... about 20000+? .

Anyway, thank you so much for the trainer.

XXVanHelsingXX

Reaction score
Trainer needs update dont work :/ tryed it and trainer didnt activate. And yes i do it step by step without internet and offline mode.

Skav

Reaction score
With the sixth update of the game (including corrections concerning airborne devices also), we must find a way to bypass the EAC system, which operates in part via an kernel driver.
I also tested the temporary solution which consists of disconnecting the system completely from the internet but without success.

If someone would have an idea to bypass once this again.....