Trainer Search

Reaction score
have you even attempted to read this thread

Yes, I did. That the anti-cheat is hard to bypass. I even look over at Kernel Driver Tool and try that. With SunBeam GRW Table. I even did the " -eac_launcher " on Ubisoft and still crash. If I did not read it I wouldn't be posting this for help now, would I!

Andrew118118

Reaction score
Yes, I did. That the anti-cheat is hard to bypass. I even look over at Kernel Driver Tool and try that. With SunBeam GRW Table. I even did the " -eac_launcher " on Ubisoft and still crash. If I did not read it I wouldn't be posting this for help now, would I!
If you HAD read this, you would know that this trainer is not currently working, wouldn’t you!

thegodscar

Reaction score
I'd love the cheat engine table that currently works as reported by some users on here. I'd use it for the resources that are needed to upgrade the weapons. Also if yall get on tier mode be prepared its hella hard where the enemies drop you in 1 shot, but I guess its fun in one way as it forces you to change your previous tactics.

rttgs

Reaction score
can we get this updated please, it crashes the game as soon as its launched

Vistrocity

Reaction score
I gave sportled everything, he should be able to release something

unfortunately harafan, the decision and posting of non-maf stuff is in MAF and his staff's hand. If they give either one of us the opportunity, we would. Sportled being the donor, has a upper hand in asking for permission. He can give it a shot.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
unfortunately harafan, the decision and posting of non-maf stuff is in MAF and his staff's hand. If they give either one of us the opportunity, we would. Sportled being the donor, has a upper hand in asking for permission. He can give it a shot.

What's the problem with sharing files and instructions trough PM with all interested?

dreadknight088

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V1.00 Trianer +5
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V1.00 Trianer +6 // This was made for the first update ,Game version is a typo
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2199047 Trianer +7
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2327814 Trianer +7
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2355883 Trainer +7
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2415526 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Skill Points
  5. Inf.Grenades
  6. Inf.Resources
  7. Teleport to waypoint

Notice:

• Watch the video above and do exactly as i did in it to get the trianer working properly .
  • Use at your own risk , Never use online , Always backup your game save and run trainer as administer .

• First you must start the game and in main menu of it or inside the mission you must be offline on Uplay , Open the trainer then and the trainer will show up and next to it a DOS window , You must keep that window running alongside the trainer ,Then activate trainer as usual , Once you are done with it go to the DOS window click on it and press enter to exit it then close the trainer .
  • For Resources cheat after activating it , You must spend resources or collect resources and the collected or spent resource will get set to a massive amount
  • For waypoint cheat you may experience deaths on some cases when teleporting , You may also get stuck , If you get stuck simply teleport again to another location close to where you at .
Advice you should follow to avoid banned as much as possible:-
  • You should always have uplay on offline mode
  • You should remove your internet connection at the time you are playing
  • Once you are finish playing single player and want to go online you should restart your whole PC
  • If the DOS window flashes on start up the trainer may lack permissions , Blocked by antivirus or may require a PC restart to get it working
Don't blame me for this info, Blame Uplay for their lack of support for complete offline playing without anticheats.
Tried 4 different times, didn't work for me.

watto70

Reaction score
I'm running V2355883 on a CPY copy and V2355883 trainer still works

Ice Cube

Reaction score
Hallo, gibt es keinen Trainer für das neueste Update v2686833 hier?

etakubi

Reaction score
Nein gibt es nicht, alle hier warten, aber bis jetzt gibts nichts neues.

Reaction score
i can report that I'm finally getting back on track on finding ways to make it all work again, however as i first yesterday decided enough's enough i reinstalled my windows fixing the BSOD Problem i had and the mesh not rendering in GRW In game. this all works again and right now its back to testing, sadly however they keep changing addresses in game and its hard to keep track of it all I'm not that experienced with making tables to be honest..

!Don't send me private messages asking for it, if i release it you will find it in the user section until that time, give me some space people.

TO ALL OTHER USERS: AT THIS TIME THERE'S NO SUPPORT FROM MRANTIFUN ON THIS GAME OR TRAINER... ITS OUTDATED AND NO LONGER WORKS.

HOWEVER...... KEEP HOPES UP AS I'M TRYING TO SEE IF MR ANTIFUN WANTS TO WORK TOGETHER. I've released the non working variant to his PM and perhaps in the future weeks/months he may post a new table...

but for now, PLEASE READ Forums and STOP Requesting updates as they are not going to happen anytime soon until mrantifun can review the round about on bypassing the security of the game..

i do not suggest googling it either as all tables online available are currently broken and unlikely to be updated.. there's only 1 handful of creators left actually working on cracking the code but they are hidden in the "deep" web forums of gamers that cant be reached over the normal internet.. No i wont link you to such places either as we want to keep that place clean of "kids" that wont read the damn forum posts.... Christ almighty...

@MrSkaizo perhaps you can lock this forum until mrantifun unlocks IF he decides to update it again?

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Thanks. I've waited for a long time for this and given up hope.As far as I know it's the only working trainer on the internet. One tip to everyone. I couldn't get it to work in game but it works perfectly it you use it at the Main Menu just before you click on Launch Then trainer will say "activated" I was in offline mode and disabled ethernet for good measure. And follow Mr. Antifun's instructions (2nd post on first page of this thread).Then all the options work-health,ammo,etc. Yay! Unidad especially in the DLC can be sadistically hard to beat at least for me. Thanks again Mr. Antifun!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Thanks. I've waited for a long time for this and given up hope.As far as I know it's the only working trainer on the internet. One tip to everyone. I couldn't get it to work in game but it works perfectly it you use it at the Main Menu just before you click on Launch Then trainer will say "activated" I was in offline mode and disabled ethernet for good measure. And follow Mr. Antifun's instructions (2nd post on first page of this thread).Then all the options work-health,ammo,etc. Yay! Unidad especially in the DLC can be sadistically hard to beat at least for me. Thanks again Mr. Antifun!
Eh, hope... :) noticed too long for EAC method.

health is fixed so you should be able to kill any enemies and unidad patrol normally and ammo should work for any kind of weapon (assault rifles, smg, snipers, crossbow etc) also use teleport always to exact location because you could get randomly instant dying from high terrain or falling under world and you won't be able to use character.

Sicktag

Reaction score
That is why all the sloots love him. He is just amazing like that.