Trainer Search

Deluxetivity

Reaction score
When i first made the trainer it was around 50k but people said it was too high and 10k would be perfect .

What value you like it to be ?.

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply. You're the man!
Really, I'd love the value to be around 50k. If people have an issue with this, or if you believe it's too high, I hope its not too much to ask for to make it possible for us to set our own limits - or, for the value to regenerate when upgrading weapons. They did regenerate when upgrading skills, but I maxed mine out before I realized I could've used that to aid me in upgrading.

soulreaper

Reaction score
50k would be very helpful with the weapons given that they take nearly half a million resources each to upgrade to level 30

- Edit and i am using the trainer right now and all the cheats still work with new update

Last edited:

ojongonole

Reaction score
50k would be very helpful with the weapons given that they take nearly half a million resources each to upgrade to level 30

- Edit and i am using the trainer right now and all the cheats still work with new update

what do u do to make this trainer is working 100% in the latest update of this game??

soulreaper

Reaction score
what do u do to make this trainer is working 100% in the latest update of this game??
do you have the .dll in the anticheat game folder in wildlands, then make sure you start game, once in game world go offline with uplay, and then start trainer and it works. I had no problems when i was using it an hour ago, all of this is in the first two posts of this thread.

MDIC

Reaction score
Steam user here. The trainer does no work at all for me ever since the new update that came out. Also i noticed the anticheat 64x.dll is no longer present. instead we have a 64x.node file now.

iFailGamer

Reaction score
Guys, please give the saving workers for this game, tried saving from the Internet, and they all throw out the error "Corrupted save files" and the game starts out for nothing.

theüuni123

Reaction score
we can i play the Game with the Trainer?

Allways comes Anticheat not found?

MDIC

Reaction score
look at the first 2 posts of this thread it explains how to get it all working right
I did and it no longers works. There is no EasyAntiCheat_64.dll anymore if u do a fresh install of the game. all that is present is EasyAntiCheat_86x.dll. so i don't know if that is the reason why it wont work with me anymore. Simple copy and pasting the included dll files does not work anymore. I am trying to recover my progress after a hard drive failure, and my save game wasn't sync with steam or the uplay.

ojongonole

Reaction score
do you have the .dll in the anticheat game folder in wildlands, then make sure you start game, once in game world go offline with uplay, and then start trainer and it works. I had no problems when i was using it an hour ago, all of this is in the first two posts of this thread.

what if you still using uplay online when using this trainer??? with command -eac launcher ?? and not replacing file DLL ??

are this latest trainer still working perfect 100%??

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
what if you still using uplay online when using this trainer??? with command -eac launcher ?? and not replacing file DLL ??

are this latest trainer still working perfect 100%??
Current trainer still works fine after special operations update (just rolled out few days ago), as for first question, you guys needs to be smart and aware such things, alright?

No one knows what exactly is at risk of chance to get banned but on first page we put notice to use offline only and don't blame us for your own responsibility and no you can't use trainer with that command parameter only because it will start EAC either way and perform to check integrity.

MDIC

Reaction score
Current trainer still works fine after special operations update (just rolled out few days ago), as for first question, you guys needs to be smart and aware such things, alright?

No one knows what exactly is at risk of chance to get banned but on first page we put notice to use offline only and don't blame us for your own responsibility and no you can't use trainer with that command parameter only because it will start EAC either way and perform to check integrity.
I do agree, but like i said, this is with a fresh install of the game and windows because of a hard drive failure. There is no EasyAntiCheat_64.dll anymore if u do a fresh install of the game. Simply copying the included dll doesn't make the trainer working again.

A3you

Reaction score
when i play with uplay offline Easyanticheat not found. but trainer turn on
When i play with uplay online, trainer does not work. Nothing happens when I press f1
Is not a retail version

ojongonole

Reaction score

so, what if iam just using offline uplay and with that command parameter only, not using those DLL, are this trainer is still can working perfect 100% with the latest update GRWL ???

watchdogsrox

Reaction score
so, what if iam just using offline uplay and with that command parameter only, not using those DLL, are this trainer is still can working perfect 100% with the latest update GRWL ???
it works for me but only teleport and skill points is working for me

Johannes5000

Reaction score
Can somebody help me? Everything works fine, but if I use the unlimited resources cheat in tier one mode, I cant upgrade my weapons, because my resources are getting smaller every time I upgrade one.
(In the normal skill tree it works just fine, I have 12k of each, but not for upgrading weapons in tier one mode)
I hope somebody can help me.