this just happened to me too, is this normal?it opens cmd and says
Mission Accomplished .
Press Enter key to stop, You should close the trainer afterward and restart your PC...
and now im really scared what is this?
should i restart or not
Yes, EAC must be bypassed. We've provided the file and a tutorial for doing so here: https://community.wemod.com/t/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands-cheats-and-trainer-for-uplay/70526/4Do we need bypass for the EAC? Just because i didnt find any jet....
Maybe i found one (Didn't tested)
But only just the Eac file needed
And ye do the same:
- Go to the game folder and open EasyAntiCheat Folder
- Rename current "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" file to "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll.bak"
- Copy "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" which is included with the trainer to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder
- Go to steam and select the game then click on properties , Then click on Set Launch Options , Set -eac_launcher
- Go to Uplay and select the game then click on properties , Then on Game Launch Argument , Set -eac_launcher
Holy shit, I didn't realize time flew so fast, when did it become 2021? I coulda sworn it just turned 2020, I mean, doom Eternal was set to release march 20th, and its not even out yet?! and its 2021!?!I get a ctd on read resources option.
Why do I bother last post a year ago.....