Trainer Search

nikheke

Reaction score
Any chance that we can get this updated? This is usually the main game i play. If this trainer is updated, i wouldnt have an issue donating to the cause.:cool:

nikheke

Reaction score
Hey Chris,
Thanks for replying to the community. Thats awesome and its good to know that you guys are still working on this and havent given up. Im sure we all have high hopes that you guys will find a new way to bypass the new EAC. Keep up the good work!

Cheburlan988

Reaction score
I get a ctd on read resources option.
Please help.
Why do I bother last post a year ago.....

Last edited:

Dark Matter

Reaction score
I get a ctd on read resources option.
Please help.
Why do I bother last post a year ago.....
Holy shit, I didn't realize time flew so fast, when did it become 2021? I coulda sworn it just turned 2020, I mean, doom Eternal was set to release march 20th, and its not even out yet?! and its 2021!?! :rolleyes:
Sarcasm aside, you should REALLY look, observe and read the dates, the "last" post which is before yours, is Feb 20th, 2020 which is literally replying to Chris of the WeMod team who literally posted 19th of Feb 2020.

Russian Crazy

Reaction score
Holy shit, I didn't realize time flew so fast, when did it become 2021? I coulda sworn it just turned 2020, I mean, doom Eternal was set to release march 20th, and its not even out yet?! and its 2021!?!
Sarcasm aside, you should REALLY look, observe and read the dates, the "last" post which is before yours, is Feb 20th, 2020 which is literally replying to Chris of the WeMod team who literally posted 19th of Feb 2020.

so should I still hope to get trainer for 4073014 ?

Dark Matter

Reaction score
Possible, if anyone continues the legacy for MAF, let alone even wildlands being a valid game at that point.

Tom97_yt

Reaction score
N
  1. Go to the game folder and open EasyAntiCheat Folder
  2. Rename current "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" file to "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll.bak"
  3. Copy "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" which is included with the trainer to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder
  4. Go to steam and select the game then click on properties , Then click on Set Launch Options , Set -eac_launcher
  5. Go to Uplay and select the game then click on properties , Then on Game Launch Argument , Set -eac_launcher
need an update

palbulchul

Reaction score
The new version works.

But... it comes with a little quirk.

If I run the Wildland Bypass.exe before I click [PLAY] in the trainer, the game does not start. I should click [PLAY] then immediately start the bypass.

===============================================

That said, the resource decreases once you start tier one mode and upgrade weapons with it. Once I pick up some resource, they bump back to 16k or so, but then gets depleted again when I upgrade the weapons. Wanna take a look?

Last edited:

palbulchul

Reaction score
Another thing:

In the previous versions, your trainer had these functions:
  1. God Mode
  2. No Damage
  3. Immunity
  4. Unlimited Ammo & Items
  5. No Reload
  6. No Recoil
  7. Super Accuracy
  8. Clip Decrease
  9. Unlimited Drone Battery
  10. Unlimited Drone Range
  11. Remove Sync Shot Cooldown
  12. Remove Rebel Support Cooldown
  13. Read Resources
  14. Enable Teleporter
  15. Teleport
  16. Instant Max Level
  17. Fast Tier One
  18. Gasoline
  19. Medicine
  20. Comm Tools
  21. Food
  22. Acquire Skill Points
  23. Edit Skill Points
In the current iteration of the trainer, I find #11, #12 and #17 sorely missing. Care to address that issue?