MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands Trainer

rajendra

Reaction score
it opens cmd and says
Hello...Preparing Completed.
Mission Accomplished .
Press Enter key to stop, You should close the trainer afterward and restart your PC...
and now im really scared what is this?
should i restart or not
this just happened to me too, is this normal?

pirkodani

Reaction score
Do we need bypass for the EAC? Just because i didnt find any jet....
Maybe i found one (Didn't tested
)
But only just the Eac file needed
And ye do the same:
  1. Go to the game folder and open EasyAntiCheat Folder
  2. Rename current "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" file to "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll.bak"
  3. Copy "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" which is included with the trainer to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder
  4. Go to steam and select the game then click on properties , Then click on Set Launch Options , Set -eac_launcher
  5. Go to Uplay and select the game then click on properties , Then on Game Launch Argument , Set -eac_launcher

Last edited:

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Do we need bypass for the EAC? Just because i didnt find any jet....
Maybe i found one (Didn't tested
)
But only just the Eac file needed
And ye do the same:
  1. Go to the game folder and open EasyAntiCheat Folder
  2. Rename current "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" file to "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll.bak"
  3. Copy "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" which is included with the trainer to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder
  4. Go to steam and select the game then click on properties , Then click on Set Launch Options , Set -eac_launcher
  5. Go to Uplay and select the game then click on properties , Then on Game Launch Argument , Set -eac_launcher
Yes, EAC must be bypassed. We've provided the file and a tutorial for doing so here: https://community.wemod.com/t/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands-cheats-and-trainer-for-uplay/70526/4

WeMod also has the bypass built-in and it should happen automatically.

JrGador

Reaction score
Tom clancy’s ghost recon wildlands ultimate edition v4073014

Pls trainer Thank

wikidri

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a trainer for version 4792145. This was installed a few days ago.
Best wishes wikidri

iamanegg12

Reaction score
Trainer requires an update. Game unable to launch after trying the trainer as it replaces the easyanticheat file with an older version that is not compatible. Do not try the 7-12-19 Trainer with the latest version of the game.

nikheke

Reaction score
Any chance that we can get this updated? This is usually the main game i play. If this trainer is updated, i wouldnt have an issue donating to the cause.:cool:

nikheke

Reaction score
Hey Chris,
Thanks for replying to the community. Thats awesome and its good to know that you guys are still working on this and havent given up. Im sure we all have high hopes that you guys will find a new way to bypass the new EAC. Keep up the good work!

Cheburlan988

Reaction score
I get a ctd on read resources option.
Please help.
Why do I bother last post a year ago.....

Last edited:

Dark Matter

Reaction score
I get a ctd on read resources option.
Please help.
Why do I bother last post a year ago.....
Holy shit, I didn't realize time flew so fast, when did it become 2021? I coulda sworn it just turned 2020, I mean, doom Eternal was set to release march 20th, and its not even out yet?! and its 2021!?! :rolleyes:
Sarcasm aside, you should REALLY look, observe and read the dates, the "last" post which is before yours, is Feb 20th, 2020 which is literally replying to Chris of the WeMod team who literally posted 19th of Feb 2020.