MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands Trainer

newspectre

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if its safe to play the game without the trainer active after using it i have replaced all the modded files back to its original places but will i incur a ban if i load up the game

nagash887

Reaction score
Trainer is working fine for me with up to date game, just make sure u did all the required steps and u have Uplay in offline.

Roan G

Reaction score
Can MrAntifun please comment on the requests lately by players in this thread for a update to the trainer and please increase the resource amount to be greater than 12K. This game is still relevant and played by many and we enjoy your trainer and would like to use it with the current release ver of the game.

Lord Snow

Reaction score
I was never let down by any trainers created by the Legendary MrAntiFun
Thank you as always.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , I put in a resources editor to edit how much you get instead of default 12,000 , The cheat works as it did previously just the amount is changed .
Can MrAntifun please comment on the requests lately by players in this thread for a update to the trainer and please increase the resource amount to be greater than 12K. This game is still relevant and played by many and we enjoy your trainer and would like to use it with the current release ver of the game.

skruffy

Top Donor
Reaction score
Thank you, we really needed it.

I am going to stop uplay from updating it lol. (by just blocking uplay's internet access in the firewall)

Last edited:

Roan G

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun, edit- works like a charm thanks

Last edited:

nagash887

Reaction score
BTW for those not getting how the new Set ressources work: 1: atcivate trainer (yeah obvious heh), 2: Show game editor then Set ressources, pick ur number and click on Set value, 3: Activate the Super ressources cheat (F6 default), 4: pick up any ressource in game and gratz the value is not ur Set Ressource #. tested the 999k and working like a charm, Lets max thoses PEWPEWPEW.

lexmurphy

Reaction score
yo, thanks mrantifun you legend! Sometimes just going on a rampage is just fun! :cool::p

disregard below. The problem was that I actually had NOT updated GRW lol. So I needed an older trainer! It works now! Thanks!

However I cannot get godmode and super resources to work (all the others do work).

- I have "Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V3747852 Trainer +7 ".
- Followed the instructions, added the extra command line in both steam and uplay.
(needed to go online with uplay to access the launch properties, but blocked it with the firewall)
- I always play offline, entirely disconnected.
- pressed F1 and all that in the main menu (or must I press it elsewhere?).
- GRW was updated last weekend, or the week before.

Any ideas? did I miss a step?

Last edited:

Roan G

Reaction score
Scratch that- now it isn't awarding the resources- whats the trick here Edit - got it figure out again.

Last edited:

Hafody

Reaction score
Everything works on the trainer except the skill points... Can someone take a look at that, what has changed?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Will see about set resource issue, a quick update could be expected out.

Everything works on the trainer except the skill points... Can someone take a look at that, what has changed?
Work just fine, value set to 15 .
don't forget you need to acquire a few or spend it after activating cheat to take in effect

I don't think it's possible to run the game on offline since Uplay is required
What do you mean by that? can you be more specifically?

FYI setting to offline mode it's possible to play for a week or so due to DRM process and it's not necessary as just an optional to take precaution, most important instruction is dealing with EAC, sort of anti-cheat, so you have to use modified dll included in archive and use shortcut with parameter that's the classic way to do, watch the video part or read #2 for instructions just in case if you happen to be in trouble.