Trainer Search

Zorlun

Reaction score
The skill points cheat was working very well, it put you at 15 skill points without decreasing, but the problem in the game is that it is not all what is needed to boost your comp, you need ressources also.

In fact all the cheats were working very well before, even inf ammo.

And thank you by the way... ^^

dho112

Reaction score
Such amazing, tireless work even in the midst of rampant complaining! :)

Thank you MAF!

PZBK3rd

Reaction score
I totally love his work but I haven't use this trainer yet. waiting for update ^^
Cheers to you MAF

mezz

Reaction score
undetected and inf resources and inf xp would help tons!

gamecheater

Reaction score
Skill points is not working before, its doing nothing in my game :)
i think the trainer works very unreliable ...
what the skill points doing exactly ? i see nothing ...

... i give him all time in the world, but is he ready, a new gameupdate is out and the trainer doesnt work again ;)

PS: sylencer, kannst auch deutsch schreiben, komme auch aussn kartoffelstaat :)

still doesn't work after suggestions..will this trainer be updated?

JSB_350

Reaction score
When you releasing the update to the trainer mr antifun? I hope we get super speed and infinite resources

Scaryspikes

Reaction score
Guys I think I speak for most people when I say you need to calm your shit, and be happy with what you have. If you want to make demands like this, go to cheat happens and pay 13 dollars a month. Then you can complain. This guy probably has other things on the go and will update it when he updates it. Man, some thanks would be nice to see instead of everyone just complaining. Chill and wait, or go pay for a trainer :/

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
The more he sees the complaints. More likely he'll make us wait for it. So, please be patient.

Tapedu

Reaction score
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V1.00 Trianer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Skill Points
  5. Inf.Grenades

Notice:

• Use at your own risk , Never use online , Always backup your game save and run trainer as administer .
  • First you must start the game and in main menu of it or inside the mission you must be offline on Uplay , Open the trainer then and the trainer will show up and next to it a DOS window , You must keep that window running alongside the trainer ,Then activate trainer as usual , Once you are done with it go to the DOS window click on it and press enter to exit it then close the trainer .
Advice you should follow to avoid banned as much as possible:-
  • You should always have uplay on offline mode
  • You should remove your internet connection at the time you are playing
  • Once you are finish playing single player and want to go online you should restart your whole PC
  • If the DOS window flashes on start up the trainer may lack permissions , Blocked by antivirus or may require a PC restart to get it working
Don't blame me for this info, Blame Uplay for their lack of support for complete offline playing without anticheats.
Very Nice, pls add Resources feature would be amazing :D

d3ath1234

Donor
Reaction score
yea... ive been keeping track of this and soo many of you should have realised that by now, he clearly knows whats going on and is working on it, i have not donated yet, granted, but i plan on doing so soon and even a few bucks will make a difference, he puts a huuge amount of his life into these trainers. relax a bit!

Murky

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you very much.

I was wondering, is there any way to introduce an AntiCheat button which disables the anticheat feature? I remember seeing it in other trainers

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you very much.

I was wondering, is there any way to introduce an AntiCheat button which disables the anticheat feature? I remember seeing it in other trainers
Not possible in wildlands, they changed the whole EAC shit and made it hell of a lot harder to get around it.

stev

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun, The game was played on 10.03. Updated *Your Chat Quastion" Update 1.1.5 has 4GB!!!