Trainer Search

RandyFTW

Reaction score
Yes, a stealth mode would be awesome. I'm currently repeatedly flubbing this stealth mission and it's causing me so much frustration haha
I'm having this exact problem too :oops: I've had no issue in multiplayer with a few friends but when I want to play "single player" the AI squad are garbage--it's really hard, even with the cheats!

Also having trouble delivering a vehicle in another mission now that the god mode cheat doesn't affect vehicles because you just get butt blasted and there's literally nothing you can do about it :oops::oops:

wintersnipe78

Reaction score
I always get a "BING" sound from windows, when I press any keys like F1 or F2.....whats that ? Theres no voice like " TRAINER ACTIVATED"....? Who could help ?

fortempuse

Reaction score
I'm on Win 10 and playing the steam ver. (with Patch 1.15) Whenever I enable the 'Unlimited Ammo' and fire a weapon, the game will crash instantly. Does anybody encounter the same problem and come up with a solution? (I looked through all the comment in this thread and have yet found one...)

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to have separate options for Infinite Ammo and No Reload, please? The game's original ammo capacity limit is low as heck, but I don't really want to be able to fire off a 500-round magazine from a pistol :p

fortempuse

Reaction score
Is it possible to have separate options for Infinite Ammo and No Reload, please? The game's original ammo capacity limit is low as heck, but I don't really want to be able to fire off a 500-round magazine from a pistol :p
Hi Syrez89, how did you get it to work with the 1.15 patched version? I get crash all the time whenever I enable this option (and the infinite resource as well).

Tigermoto

Donor
Reaction score
I'm on Win 10 and playing the steam ver. (with Patch 1.15) Whenever I enable the 'Unlimited Ammo' and fire a weapon, the game will crash instantly. Does anybody encounter the same problem and come up with a solution? (I looked through all the comment in this thread and have yet found one...)

I only use the uplay version, it should be the same really. To make the trainer run I open the game from within it's folder and not the launcher. Look for GRW.exe in your folder, disconnect the internet and run that file directly

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi Syrez89, how did you get it to work with the 1.15 patched version? I get crash all the time whenever I enable this option (and the infinite resource as well).

I haven't used the Inf. Ammo/No Reload option yet as I don't like using No Reload options in general.
The two options I do use are God Mode and Inf. Grenades, both of which seem to work just fine at the moment.
Launch the game and load up the game world, then run the trainer and activate options.
If the trainer options don't seem to work, close the trainer and reopen it. Things should work fine as far as I can tell.

fortempuse

Reaction score
I only use the uplay version, it should be the same really. To make the trainer run I open the game from within it's folder and not the launcher. Look for GRW.exe in your folder, disconnect the internet and run that file directly
Unfortunately this does not work for me either. Thanks for the reply anyway. I think I will wait for the update then.

fortempuse

Reaction score
I haven't used the Inf. Ammo/No Reload option yet as I don't like using No Reload options in general.
The two options I do use are God Mode and Inf. Grenades, both of which seem to work just fine at the moment.
Launch the game and load up the game world, then run the trainer and activate options.
If the trainer options don't seem to work, close the trainer and reopen it. Things should work fine as far as I can tell.
Thank you for answering my question. Yes the 2 options you mentioned do work in my case, just the infinite ammo/resource ones mysteriously crash the game. Looks like there are no other means but to wait for an update.

ADf56

Reaction score
Im useing Inf ammo, inf grenades and god mode. Tryed every option on its own and as soon as I try to shoot throw a grenade or get hit by a bullet the game crashes. Since the game update the trainer crashes for me on every option I use didnt try the inf skill points or inf resources dont need it.

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer's also stopped working for me as well, none of the options activate. Eagerly awaiting an updated trainer :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The trainer's also stopped working for me as well, none of the options activate. Eagerly awaiting an updated trainer :)
Did the game update or what happened exactly ? .