Trainer Search

imhotep7

Reaction score
how to use Teleport to waypoint ??? i use on map and noting happend.

lolxlollipop

Reaction score
MAF, great job with the trainer! One exception would be could you make the resources cheat give in batches if 20,000 instead of the overkill 9999k? If not a setting of resources is fine too! Would appreciate it a lot! Thanks again!

Moustafa21

Reaction score
The XP hack is the most important, I can's use skill points without high levels. like minimum 14.

krikitas

Reaction score
you are the king of game trainer mrantifun! I love these trainers and I really appreciate the immense effort you put in your software to make us, the gamer community, enjoy your results!!!

BTW: What about a stealth mode for Ghost Recon Wildlands? It would be awesome to just taking a walk through the enemies base without getting even noticed!! Sounds like fun for me! :)

Tigermoto

Donor
Reaction score
MAF, great job with the trainer! One exception would be could you make the resources cheat give in batches if 20,000 instead of the overkill 9999k? If not a setting of resources is fine too! Would appreciate it a lot! Thanks again!

This was changed in the latest update, they now set to 8000.

specialex

Reaction score
I think god mode not working like it should, other cheats is working fine

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to have Inf Ammo and No Reload as separate options please?

Jvon

Donor
Reaction score
I start offline with internet disconnected and I start the game first get started with a mission alt+tab to the trainer, it loads properly, I activate several cheats, works, and then suddenly when I target to kill an enemy the game crashes.

This is repeated several times, I'm thinking the trainer needs updating. I'm just trying to level my character faster.

Thanks

Jvon

Donor
Reaction score
Maybe it has something to do with the anti-cheat program that runs along with the game? Can I deactivate that without breaking my game? Is it recommended to do so?

Lizard2214

Reaction score
Please remove teleportation mod .... the game is unplayable :/ When I mark any target on the map I automaticly teleport to this loication :(((( and im always stuck :( can't move.

Sry, but i go back to prev. version without teleportation. Latest version is fu*** k. Its not only teleporting ME but also RED santa blanca Helicopters as well :/

Last edited:

Lizard2214

Reaction score
I need some help with this trainer. When I clik on map Im automaticly teleport to this location and im stuck :( F 7 is off so i dont know why im teleporting :(
Its problem for mi because i cant mark any target on map because trainer teleporting me :(

ToniHH

Reaction score
no problem with teleport cheat. trainer works fine for me. thx MrAntiFun:)

imhotep7

Reaction score
can you fix trainer because when i push f1 i have god mode and teleport. i dont push f7. on flat terrain teleport works, but on the mountainous each teleportation smiercią ends, due to differences in the height of the destination. and each time falling out out of the texture. on flat terrain it is best to choose a path as the target point otherwise you are stuck in the texture. you could do a teleport on/off because now when you turn any option to teleport itself turns on.

Jvon

Donor
Reaction score
Okay the trainer works fine: These are the steps I take.

Start the game online as normal.

Once you are in game alt-tab and active task manager end the Ubisoft UPLAY services.

Activate the trainer.

The only fix that I'd love fixed is the 8,000 cap on resources. They actually go up way further than 8,000.

The reliability of teleportation. It works but not consistently

Thanks for everything Mr.Antifun

Tigermoto

Donor
Reaction score
Okay the trainer works fine: These are the steps I take.

Start the game online as normal.

Once you are in game alt-tab and active task manager end the Ubisoft UPLAY services.

Activate the trainer.

The only fix that I'd love fixed is the 8,000 cap on resources. They actually go up way further than 8,000.

The reliability of teleportation. It works but not consistently

Thanks for everything Mr.Antifun

The change to 8000 was a community request, it originally went to 9999k but sooner or later they will start banning when they notice.