Trainer Search

Rocky3c

Reaction score
In the next update of the trainer can you make it to where the teleport option is not always enabled. would help lots, thanks regardless.

Nivox

Reaction score
use this trainer with caution! i used it in offline mode for 1 day and the next day i got a mail from ubisoft with a 10 day ban. the only thing i used was inf. ammo / no reload.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
use this trainer with caution! i used it in offline mode for 1 day and the next day i got a mail from ubisoft with a 10 day ban. the only thing i used was inf. ammo / no reload.
MAF noted that it's important to: restart your whole PC

Do that when you finished using the Trainer and want to go online.

Nivox

Reaction score
MAF noted that it's important to: restart your whole PC

Do that when you finished using the Trainer and want to go online.

I know that i must restart my pc after using the trainer, so i used the trainer in game offline mode, after that i restarded my pc an than used the game as usual without trainer.

WizarDSaNa

Reaction score
Thanks for the work. And will Trianer for resources with larger values? And then comes the latest improvements of the figures and 8500 and 10000, and the Trianer just 8000

redster311

Reaction score
Not sure about other users but I can't get the teleport working.

Theblackout

Reaction score
When I run the trainer the ddos window closes immediately any ideals?
(antivirus : off , connection : off , win 10 64 bits pro)

wtfsteamer

Reaction score
The Teleporter-Cheat doesn't work for me. Also could you add a super stealth option or unlock all weapons/attachements?

Sleepingsong

Donor
Reaction score
Teleport won't work if you mark at the main missions(Yellow) or side mission(Green). It only works when you mark at other locations or some kinds of weapons pack, medal, skill point, and etc(light blue).
(Work only light blue guided line when you mark)

That's all I got when i used teleport cheat

Rawados

Reaction score
Super Stealth option, Add XP option or Unlock all option would be awesome. Thanks for your work MAF!

Piotrek1988

Reaction score
I have that same problem when i start trainer DDOS Windows closes immediately i have windows 7 and dont use any firewall or antivirus plz help me ??