Trainer Search

sirken2

Reaction score
Is there any way to work in a tier point aspect into the trainer. Be it straight up points or multipliers?

jmath7825

Reaction score
Your trainer broke my game. No matter what I do, the game will not launch at all now. Restart doesn't work. Uninstall land reinstall anti cheat doesn't work.

Bulfwyne87

Reaction score
I have version 235583 so at first I downloaded the latest trainer and it didn't work only to find out the version was wrong, so I downloaded the right one and my Windows Defender keeps saying its a Trojan, I KNOW ITS SAFE, but my computer is being retarded and keeps blocking it, even after I turn the sucker off it still blocks it from even being extracted >.> .... Anyone know a work around for this because i'm coming back to this game and before the trainer worked perfectly ....

macgyver_de

Reaction score
After an update / patch (new version 2504053) the last trainer does not work anymore. It would be nice to get a matching new one.

seansniper

Reaction score
i have done everything the way im supposed to even restart my computer but the dos keeps crashing i allowed it through firewall

Reaction score
doesnt work i followed all step annd with uplay verionn itt closes the game down iif trying to enable godmodde and refuse to restart gaame till lpc is restarted please fix! @MrAntiFun

Droid8Apple

Master Donor
Reaction score
As tedious as this trainer is to use... I couldn't imagine having to make/update it. It usually takes a little bit for the updates. If more people gave money they could hire more people and we'd get them much faster. But people think they have the right to be salty without even donating a penny.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
As tedious as this trainer is to use... I couldn't imagine having to make/update it. It usually takes a little bit for the updates. If more people gave money they could hire more people and we'd get them much faster. But people think they have the right to be salty without even donating a penny.

Yeah especially while most of the MrAntifun's trainers are not being updated and some people asking for months for an update are being ignored. I do not donate to that kind of people. If he would do everything in order to keep at least most of his trainers up to date I would donate. But he doesn't. Most of the trainers I'm interested in are not being updated, so no money from me. And I don't blame people they don't want to donate. They are not fanboys like you.

Reaction score
Yeah especially while most of the MrAntifun's trainers are not being updated and some people asking for months for an update are being ignored. I do not donate to that kind of people. If he would do everything in order to keep at least most of his trainers up to date I would donate. But he doesn't. Most of the trainers I'm interested in are not being updated, so no money from me. And I don't blame people they don't want to donate. They are not fanboys like you.
i wouldt calll mysself a fanbase, but dude realise very welll that MRANTIFUN Work on his own free time ffor us,

if you think you could do better then MAF then please show us how good YOUR Programming skillllz are.. see i you like to spend hour searching for hash keys that can/cannot be altered.. you dont think for a second mate... he suppports so much games that require updating.. and iff peopple learned to

TAG @MrAntiFun with the goddamn @ beffore thhe name then mr anti fun can see peoples cry's for updates! but we all cry dont we? learn some common sence dude. if youu can do better then MAF I INVITE you to go elsewhere and start making ur own trainers.. its that simple.

also 50+ games update each day.. so try to keep up if your alone without an team....

side note... peopple are stupidd annd dumb they exsppect MAF to see evvery update request witthout tagging his fforum name.. i got news for you...... HE DOES NOT.

Droid8Apple

Master Donor
Reaction score

Yeah that makes plenty of sense... I mean, if you go out to eat you usually get to eat a lot of free meals before you buy anything. And if the Chinese restaurant doesn't serve your favorite Italian food then you're just going to keep eating Chinese food for free because you don't like it as much. Fanboy/Human/respectful .... same thing I guess.

Which games exactly are the ones you want updated that aren't *EVER* updated?

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Yeah that makes plenty of sense... I mean, if you go out to eat you usually get to eat a lot of free meals before you buy anything. And if the Chinese restaurant doesn't serve your favorite Italian food then you're just going to keep eating Chinese food for free because you don't like it as much. Fanboy/Human/respectful .... same thing I guess.

Which games exactly are the ones you want updated that aren't *EVER* updated?
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Joking, but don't give into the bait, I've considered donating with the perks it gives you anyways, but I don't always use MrAntiFun for everything. It's fun to not cheat, but equally fun to mess around with the trainers.

macgyver_de

Reaction score
My goodness, what about this excitement? Is it undesirable to ask for an update? It is @MrAntiFun free to make an update, or not. Now keep the ball flat.

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun game crashes also on other functitons requires entire pc reboot to be able tto boot the game again... please fix i want to play so bad

Droid8Apple

Master Donor
Reaction score
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Joking, but don't give into the bait, I've considered donating with the perks it gives you anyways, but I don't always use MrAntiFun for everything. It's fun to not cheat, but equally fun to mess around with the trainers.

I wasn't only saying donate, but when people "demand" "expect" "feel owed" or otherwise "get salty" whilst also being accompanied by not donating it infuriates me. Even if you do donate once and then act like you are entitled to same day updates (especially on games that require step-by-step instructions which should indicate the amount of work it requires to make) it makes me sick.

If for no other reason, I wish people would think "which would get the attention to my trainer sooner... being an entitled prick and demanding what is rightfully mine or asking politely and tagging MAF who couldn't possibly be busy with anything else. Especially on the same day of AAA releases like Shadow of War".

If it were me making these trainers and I popped in to see people acting like that I'd immediately turn to another trainer so it effects everyone when people act like that.

TLDR- Don't be a dick.