Trainer Search

Mountaindewm

Reaction score
Modified from Vistrocity's post with a bit more details to hopefully clarify.

1.) Download the following file: goo(dot)gl/yT4vta . Replace (dot) with a . If you are on a 32 bit operating system this whole thing won't work for you.

2.) I personally extracted all files to a folder and made an additional backup folder. The EasyAntiCheat folder is located in your game folder. For me personally it's in D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat . Backup old EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll. Once your old file is copied to a backup folder copy the one you extracted to the EasyAntiCheat folder and replace the original.

3.) Go back into the main Wildlands folder and find GRW.exe and right click on it and go down to send to and click Desktop(create a shortcut).

4.) Right click the shortcut on your desktop and click on properties.

5.) On the Target box : add "-eac_launcher" and click apply.
So this is how it should look: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wildlands\GRW.exe "-eac_launcher"

6. Now ensure your UPLAY is set to offline. While it's open on the top let click the 3 horizontal lines to open the menu and click Go Offline.

7.) Now ensure you still take the proper steps MrAntiFun has mentioned in the first post such as disconnecting your internet and restarting once you are done using this trainer.

EDIT: I personally don't have issues with crashing.

Last edited:

Donne1893

Reaction score
Modified from Vistrocity's post with a bit more details to hopefully clarify.

1.) Download the following file: goo(dot)gl/yT4vta . Replace (dot) with a . If you are on a 32 bit operating system this whole thing won't work for you.

2.) I personally extracted all files to a folder and made an additional backup folder. The EasyAntiCheat folder is located in your game folder. For me personally it's in D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat . Backup old EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll. Once your old file is copied to a backup folder copy the one you extracted to the EasyAntiCheat folder and replace the original.

3.) Go back into the main Wildlands folder and find GRW.exe and right click on it and go down to send to and click Desktop(create a shortcut).

4.) Right click the shortcut on your desktop and click on properties.

5.) On the Target box : add "-eac_launcher" and click apply.
So this is how it should look: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wildlands\GRW.exe "-eac_launcher"

6. Now ensure your UPLAY is set to offline. While it's open on the top let click the 3 horizontal lines to open the menu and click Go Offline.

7.) Now ensure you still take the proper steps MrAntiFun has mentioned in the first post such as disconnecting your internet and restarting once you are done using this trainer.

EDIT: I personally don't have issues with crashing.

Where i can find the file?
There is no link for this file

psngt81

Reaction score
I am consistently - and across several attempts on several different PC's - getting failed downloads of the trainers due to viruses being detected.

I know that trainers inherently can "look" like viruses to the system, but when it performs these scans, the ones specifically listed that it finds are Trojan viruses.

What's going on?

The Helmsman

Reaction score
I am consistently - and across several attempts on several different PC's - getting failed downloads of the trainers due to viruses being detected.

I know that trainers inherently can "look" like viruses to the system, but when it performs these scans, the ones specifically listed that it finds are Trojan viruses.

What's going on?

That is how all trainers work (except do-it-yourself programs like Cheat Engine), since they edit the games files and code as you play, you will have to ethier manually force the download or turn off your anti-virus till you are done downloading. Don't forget to save all your trainers in a single folder and mark the folder excluded from scans in your anti-virus.

robertdenaut

Reaction score
So you people who are using Vistrocity's EAC dll substitute and then Mr.Antifun's trainer, what options are working for you and anyone been banned?Noob question-how do you use the Teleport to Waypoint option?

Vistrocity

Reaction score
@robertdenaut

To answer your 1st question:
Only Inf.Grenades, Inf.Skill Points and Teleport to Waypoint works with the latest MAF Trainer.

2nd:
I know I haven't been banned (yet). Maybe only because its always good to be cautious when using these. If ever you going online on uplay, ensure you don't have a stock pile of resources with fewer missions completed. That can raise a red flag and most importantly having the trainer still on while you browsing on uplay or accidentally started the game.

3rd:
Once the trainer is activated, go into tacmap. There, point the beacon to the location you prefer teleporting to. Then press the Teleport key. That should take you there.
*Make sure that location in the map is already revealed
*Once teleported, you might end up falling into infinity. Dont panic. Quickly go back into tacmap, point the beacon elsewhere, and activate the teleport again and you should be back on land.
*You also might be falling from a few feet above the land, which is ok, and chances are that if you are too far above, you will die once you hit the ground, hence God mode (which unfortunately doesn't work)

Last edited:

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Thanks Vistrocity and for the dll. You know if this isn't detectable offline, there's no reason Mr.Antifun couldn't develop it so that Infinite Health and Ammo work too. Sometimes I could use the Infinite Health when these armored mercs espcially in the DLC gang upon me and I have to repeat and repeat because I'm KIA.Hehehe.

Opticz

Donor
Reaction score
I'm having trouble making uPlay go offline despite following the video MAF posted. :(

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Uh oh,another damn patch-Nov.7 patch #9. They didn't listen-still EAC for single player.

tj irel

Reaction score
as far as i can tell you don't get banned for cheating on this game in single player if you set uplay to offline when you use the trainer. i can confirm i haven't been banned and i've cheated every time i played it through (4 times now - i love this damn game!! :D ) i really think it's safe to update this trainer again :)

ayushguptaishu

Reaction score
as far as i can tell you don't get banned for cheating on this game in single player if you set uplay to offline when you use the trainer. i can confirm i haven't been banned and i've cheated every time i played it through (4 times now - i love this damn game!! :D ) i really think it's safe to update this trainer again :)
But the new update won't let you cheat, I tried it multiple times. I was tier level 29 and died in about 2-3 bullets

Vistrocity

Reaction score
Heads up. I know the EAC link will expire in a few days. No worries, you can download it from here: goo(dot)gl/r5isk9

zeno23

Reaction score
can you inscrease number of super resource from 12k to 99k ? in tier one mode, resource can't stay the same.

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Heads up. I know the EAC link will expire in a few days. No worries, you can download it from here: goo(dot)gl/r5isk9

The dll doesn't seem to be a rar file.I can't download it by clicking on it. But I saved a copy of the dll from last time.

ghostu

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "MrAntiFun, poste: 130983, membre: 1"] Vous devriez garder cette fenêtre sur
[ATTACH = complet] 4420 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
tu à que ça à foutre de mettre de la MERDE FILS DE PUTE VA garde t VIRUS puis t trainer de MERDE pauvre sous merde

robertdenaut

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "MrAntiFun, poste: 130983, membre: 1"] Vous devriez garder cette fenêtre sur
[ATTACH = complet] 4420 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
tu à que ça à foutre de mettre de la MERDE FILS DE PUTE VA garde t VIRUS puis t trainer de MERDE pauvre sous merde

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:
ghostu

[QUOTE = "MrAntiFun, extension: 130983, member: 1"] You should keep this window on
[ATTACH = complete] 4420 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
you do not care how to put the shitty shitty cocks will not keep you crawling and shitty shitty shit

Ghostu:What does this mean??