Trainer Search

robertdenaut

Reaction score
"Well.. it looks pretty much RAR file to me"(Vistrocity)

I was using Firefox and it didn't indicate anything when I clicked on it but it was in my download folder The EAC.dll was there. I guess Mr. Antifun is leary of updating his trainer for the Infinite Health but I don't think Ubi cares as long as it's single player and your .dll seems not to raise any red flags.

Last edited:

Adoniis

Reaction score
As others have stated only Inf.Skill Points and Inf.Grenades work. I honestly don't care about any of these. I only want a resources cheat. The grind in this game gives me a headache. Those side missions are boring AF.

Mountaindewm

Reaction score
It would be nice to have Infinite Health and resources as well. I don't mind the enemies doing more realistic damage but their accuracy shouldn't be ungodly accurate seeing as how they can also always see you through brush and trees.

asimo20

Reaction score
Yeah, would love an updated version. I have tried multiple trainers now using their exact instructions, and regardless of offline, etc, the game crashes every time. I think at this point, an update is required sadly.

Vistrocity

Reaction score
Sorry.. I had to take down the rar file as I heard people are unable to download or use it. I've uploaded a zip version instead.

goo(dot)gl/68HSto

niggatonin

Reaction score
At this point I'll even donate just for a new trainer... This is one of the few games I could use a trainer for single-player since it's very grindy.

pierrololo

Reaction score
nothing works , when i press f1 the game force close

i have try EAC.dll and when i replace, the game cannot launch

robertdenaut

Reaction score
People here know I wrote to Ubi to drop EAC for single player as it's a game we own and should be able to have fun with anyway we want. Two patches since then and nothing done. My advice is instead of going into missions guns blazing, soften up the enemy with an attack helicopter or your crew shooting from car or sniping first. I know especially in the DLC that the armored mercs in numbers can be overwhelming and you must shoot for the head. Of course I've died many times and had to redo from the checkpoint. I wish there was quicksave in the single player too.

Vistrocity

Reaction score
I still play GRW without any trouble with the EAC dll. (offline of course). I'm not sure why some of you aren't able to. Make sure you read the instructions well. They are all over this thread.

pierrololo

Reaction score
I still play GRW without any trouble with the EAC dll. (offline of course). I'm not sure why some of you aren't able to. Make sure you read the instructions well. They are all over this thread.

i make a video for you see it dosent work

robertdenaut

Reaction score
I'm sure Vistrocity's method works but what we really need is Infinite Health and maybe Undetectable would help. I think Mr.Antifun is afraid it might get us in trouble since his trainer would be the only working trainer anywhere.

XxTheGamers88Xx

Reaction score
does not work for me because the game
updated Patch 1.10

can you solve this problem as soon as possible
and I have all the DLC for this game

SavorSavvy

Reaction score
On latest update as well? Have not tried the eac method yet. Will try. I need the infinite health option.

I'm sure Vistrocity's method works but what we really need is Infinite Health and maybe Undetectable would help. I think Mr.Antifun is afraid it might get us in trouble since his trainer would be the only working trainer anywhere.