Trainer Search

robertdenaut

Reaction score
playing with an much older version (before any dlc!) could work yes. but onnnlinne would not work
So Sportled. What is your method?? Just add a disclaimer that could get banned but show us the method or download??? But it isn't worth much unless it includes Godmode.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So Sportled. What is your method?? Just add a disclaimer that could get banned but show us the method or download??? But it isn't worth much unless it includes Godmode.
i cannot simply "post" my method on the forums as i failed to get premission to do so... (no responce from @MrAntiFun on my pm.)

the method works, and includes a CE method that has everything and MORE then this trainer has to offer..p icl godmode, and instant cooldowns of support e.t.c it involves modyfing some things.

as per rules im not posting anything unless mrantifun aproves.... my method has been working without ban for months now..

robertdenaut

Reaction score
i cannot simply "post" my method on the forums as i failed to get premission to do so... (no responce from @MrAntiFun on my pm.)

the method works, and includes a CE method that has everything and MORE then this trainer has to offer..p icl godmode, and instant cooldowns of support e.t.c it involves modyfing some things.

as per rules im not posting anything unless mrantifun aproves.... my method has been working without ban for months now..

Sounds like you're teasing us. Hehehe. What if you private message us and I don't think Mr.Antifun would mind since he's not responsible?? How about a hint?

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Really Harafan??There is NO working trainer anywhere on the web for this game unless you make it yourself with Cheat Engine. I would call your bluff but I know already there isn't unless Sportled has a better method than Vistrocity which is only inf. grenades and resources. And even then it only works by substituting the EAC.dll. OMG?? Haha! Just keeping it to yourself then you shouldn't boast of it then.

Reaction score
Sportled, just tell them that Google is a research Engine...
OMG... It's not that hard ffs...
Really Harafan??There is NO working trainer anywhere on the web for this game unless you make it yourself with Cheat Engine. I would call your bluff but I know already there isn't unless Sportled has a better method than Vistrocity which is only inf. grenades and resources. And even then it only works by substituting the EAC.dll. OMG?? Haha! Just keeping it to yourself then you shouldn't boast of it then.
both of you enough.. keep the forums clean. :)

alex42177

Reaction score
i can cheat anything with Ce and my method.. but i ct do a rewrite and post if mrantifun doesnt respond. i pmed him too.

true. ;) but still.. maybe they read next time? its a plague and you need to cure it one by one hence i respond personally ;)
If he lets you, you should post your CE! been really hating the grind on the resources and tier points >.<

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score

you can post scripts/trainers/cheats ect here as long you follow rules and this

as for spam related to updates, thread will remain open but will put on first page a note about current status to maintain users informed.

Reaction score
you can post scripts/trainers/cheats ect here as long you follow rules and this

as for spam related to updates, thread will remain open but will put on first page a note about current status to maintain users informed.
thanks mrskaizo,

for the information :)

Reaction score
curretly im running into isssues. may need somehelp from someone that can check my settings out, no matter what i do the ground mesh seems to completely mess up causing a frame drop. i wonderr if its myy graphics card or drivers or just settings too high.... anyway if i set it to low same happens, even with original game with original DLL Files from EAC.. so its not caused by that...

robertdenaut

Reaction score
curretly im running into isssues. may need somehelp from someone that can check my settings out, no matter what i do the ground mesh seems to completely mess up causing a frame drop. i wonderr if its myy graphics card or drivers or just settings too high.... anyway if i set it to low same happens, even with original game with original DLL Files from EAC.. so its not caused by that...
Maybe hopefully Vistrocity can help.PM him-he's knowledgeable.

Vistrocity

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I know its been a while. I had been away since December.

So seems like its a dead-end for everyone out here. Good news is Sportled and I use the same CE table and it works well. And sportled is even luckier to have been sticking to that version unlike mine that got accidentally updated due to my negligence, but alas, an updated table works alright but its buggy and MAF's trainer works still with those few options mentioned.

@sportled Regarding the graphic bug, seems like you have run into some in-game problems or a corrupted driver. Re-installing the game is the best answer to this problem, but I doubt you want to do that. So try restarting the checkpoint/campaign, sometimes it can be due to error already written on the existing save game. Second, try re-installing the graphic drivers. If these two doesnt work, then re-installing the game would be the only solution. I wouldnt worry about that either since as I said, my game updated and the table and trainer still works. So give it a shot.

I'm still skeptical about sharing the CE table information out here as I do not want to get banned.

Reaction score
Maybe hopefully Vistrocity can help.PM him-he's knowledgeable.
thanks ill make sure to do pm him! its weird for some reasonn none of my games wil run at 3k settings either annymore it like disappeared. must be the driver
sportled Have you got the CE method or it will stay a mystery for good? LOL

it wont stay a mystery for good, patience guys... patience is an virtue i had to wait too a long time t get it to working on my pc as i was skeptical about putting a randdom guys edited dll files on my system... lol

Reaction score
Need help! when I open the trainer the game crash. I follow the instruction of game being offline. I even try CE and it just crash with the kirnal program.

Last edited: