Trainer Search

robertdenaut

Reaction score
This trainer will not give health in fighting the Predator I guess because it's scripted. Believe me I've tried with this working trainer and I haven't beaten the Predator yet. Gave up for now.

soulreaper

Reaction score
This trainer will not give health in fighting the Predator I guess because it's scripted. Believe me I've tried with this working trainer and I haven't beaten the Predator yet. Gave up for now.

For the PREDATOR you can call backup rebels outside the search area and a vehicle to drive in to use as cover or if it has guns use it against the predator, also i recommend you have an lmg with high rate of fire to spray and pray for one of your weapons.

edit - also the drone with explosive is helpful to hit the predator while you hide behind something when its in the energy shot mode, and be careful reviving teammates because the predator tends to target you when you revive

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
dll file wont copy.
What do you mean by won't copy? any error when replace?
Make sure you have both uplay and the game turned off so you can replace .dll

nothing is happening when i try to activate the trainer
Did you read notice? you have to replace .dll file from here https://mrantifun.net/index.php?thr...n-wildlands-trainer.12555/page-49#post-204969 to folder EasyAntiCheat and make manual shortcut with parameter "-eac_launcher" as described from image.

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
When I try to copy it. It just sits there and does nothing. I'm using the steam version.

Kneeclipper

Reaction score
the version i got everything but the teleport works. is that broken or did i download the wrong one?

MDIC

Reaction score
i did see the new version being up now. it works. thanks

DurzoBlint

Reaction score
Sorry, but the trainer doesn´t work on my system. I proceeded like the images shows. First time I install the trainer, then I exchange the data file, I set -eac_launcher in the properties and afterwards I try to start he game in offline modus. But the game will not start. What´s wrong? I play the uplay version of the game. Excuse me for the worth English......
Thanks for your answers and help.

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Sorry, but the trainer doesn´t work on my system. I proceeded like the images shows. First time I install the trainer, then I exchange the data file, I set -eac_launcher in the properties and afterwards I try to start he game in offline modus. But the game will not start. What´s wrong? I play the uplay version of the game. Excuse me for the worth English......
Thanks for your answers and help.
You do know that when you make a shortcut in the target field that there has to be a spcae after the "...exe" before the -eac_launcher,don't you??

neocodex

Reaction score
i can get everything but resources to work. really wish i could just change my level to get the lvl 5 gun.