Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modest

Reaction score
You can just disable Battleye after you launch siege to avoid a ban, while this will stop you from playing online, you can still play offline. (Which is what the trainer was intended for.)
good luck with tha. if you disable battleye the game is not starting. result you can't play

MY BUTT

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Antifun, whenever I activate the trainer by pressing the F1 key it springs up with a error box saying "Failure determining what 'vehdebug-i386.initializeVEH' means", the brings up a box that says "Error:I couldn't attach the debugger to this process! You could try to open the process using the processpicker and try that! If that also doesn't work check if you have debugging rights."
I don't know if you can fix/update the trainer, but if you can it will be greatly appreciated

durolmax

Reaction score
well good job with this , but i download all trainers and try all of them and NO ONE WORK dont know why it gives me always same error .. how can i run it ? i want only for situations to make achivement thats all...pls somebody help me

Jediknight1

Reaction score
I can't get trainer to work. I started the game first then launched trainer.

Sir_monoclad

Reaction score
Doesn't work. Every time I try to run it a message pops up saying it can't understand what VEH means. Please help.

isaac.hog

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege V1.00 Trainer +4
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege V1.08 Trainer +4
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege V1.11 Trainer +4
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege V1.14 Trainer +4

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Gadget
Notice:
  • Start game first then the trainer .
  • Run trainer as admin
  • This is for single player uses only !.
NEEDS A NEW ONE

SparkleTaint

Reaction score
This is the error I get when trying to load the trainer, help would be much appreciated!
"Error:I couldn't attach the debugger to this process! You could try to open the process using the processpicker and try that! If that also doesn't work check if you have debugging rights.
Error:I couldn't attach the debugger to this process! You could try to open the process using the processpicker and try that! If that also doesn't work check if you have debugging rights."

ywdase

Reaction score
Please help Me don´t work trainer write: Failure determing what ,,vehdebug-i386.InitializeVEH" means

kaziyo88

Reaction score
So I take it this trainer is never going to get updated then?

Chloe Black

Reaction score
not working sadly... when i open it and press f1 it says there is a problem with something...

Eric_Stone

Reaction score
Oh wow guys you should know that with battleeye on Rainbow six siege its almost impossible to hack it now.. Also the trainer is from a past version of rainbow and will not work with the current game's version.

Also you can't be expecting a trainer for a game that is virtually impossible to hack soo yea... Even singleplayer wont work offline anymore :v

Status
Not open for further replies.