Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

IchiOni

Donor
Reaction score
This Trainer works for the SITUATION missions ? and without ban ?

Yes, it does; you can play Situations, Lone Wolf Terrorist Hunt, and Multiplayer Terrorist Hunt. But for Multiplayer Terrorist Hunt, you need to be the host for it to work.

XShokkWaveX

Reaction score
what is with the anti-h_a_c_k-shield from uplay or the game itself at online matches? they detect thos trainers and report or ban the user

IchiOni

Donor
Reaction score
what is with the anti-h_a_c_k-shield from uplay or the game itself at online matches? they detect thos trainers and report or ban the user

I have not yet encountered this if I am playing Terrorist Hunt, and Situations.

sdsuguy619

Reaction score
I can confirmed that the trainers works on multiplayer also just not the infinite health

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I can confirmed that the trainers works on multiplayer also just not the infinite health
It might work on MP, You use it in your own risk if you get banned you are responsible!

TheChozen1ne

Reaction score

Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege V1.00 Trainer +4

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Gadget
Notice:
  • Start game first then the trainer .
  • Run trainer as admin
  • This is for single player uses only !.

Will this work online/ multiplayer too?

robert27

Reaction score
well carefu guys here is the new update notes for rainbow six
  • Cheating countermeasures have been improved further.
  • Banning policy update: all cheaters detected by the system will be banned permanently. No more three day ban for first offense.

TheChozen1ne

Reaction score
No it will not, It will probably will but it's not made for Multiplayer !

I have tried the trainer on multiplayer and it does work. But, it also gives your entire team whatever you selected. As in, if you want unlimited ammo, your entire team will have that too.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have tried the trainer on multiplayer and it does work. But, it also gives your entire team whatever you selected. As in, if you want unlimited ammo, your entire team will have that too.
As I said it might work but It's not meant to be played on Mutliplayer you will be banned if abusing it not to mention the Trainer is not using any kind of protection from getting banned Online.

IchiOni

Donor
Reaction score
I recommend no longer using this trainer for anything but the Situations. Everything online now has a higher anti-cheat system ongoing. You will now be more likely to be perma-banned. Situations are the only client-side gaming you can do. Everything else is pushed through or on a server.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I recommend no longer using this trainer for anything but the Situations. Everything online now has a higher anti-cheat system ongoing. You will now be more likely to be perma-banned. Situations are the only client-side gaming you can do. Everything else is pushed through or on a server.
  • Make sure you never use any of the trainers online or for multiplayer gaming
Taken from the FAQ! - http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/forums-trainers-faq.305/

IchiOni

Donor
Reaction score
As of today (2-2-2016) the trainer only works for Infinite Health under the 2.0 update (Black Ice) in Situations and Lone Wolf Terrorist Hunt.

JenkScars

Reaction score
Only Infinite health works now, since Black Ice update.

Status
Not open for further replies.