Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanvetjag

Reaction score
I've learned a bit more about how their anti-cheat stuff works... You'll be detected even though you are offline, and then you don't get renown so its wasted anyways. The point is that they scan for changed values (Localy since that is what the trainer does, they recently updated the "hackerfinderthingy" in the latest update). And then send the information back to ubisoft, and then your banned. All I'm trying to say is that you might have wasted 60 Euros on this game. I warned you. And thats why i recommend you to not play it in multiplayer! And terrorist hunt. Even Lonewolf. since you are always connected to their servers.

Greg956

Reaction score
Thanks! It is working on last version from Uplay! Great!

JenkScars

Reaction score
is there a way so the terrorists don't get infinite gadgets?, they sure do loves those refinforced steel walls

JenkScars

Reaction score
would it be possible to add an option to still reload with infinite ammo?

IchiOni

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer update for 2.0 still works fully with the 2.1 update.

Mozzer42

Reaction score
So someone said this trainer will still get you banned as your still connected to the servers even when your playing offline. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Reaction score
So someone said this trainer will still get you banned as your still connected to the servers even when your playing offline. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
I use it a lot since the first version....always working fine and never banned

Mozzer42

Reaction score
Bit late now mate as I've refunded the game, disconnected way to frequently

Doni eeqer

Reaction score
I play multiplayer use tunngle, trainer work only inf ammo, but use granade launcher it buggy , gadget has bug if reach max on game after that it desapeard , but ui write 99, inf health not work. Tested trainer v1.11

leonyarovinski

Reaction score
Guys i want to play Custom Game, but it doesnt allows me play it offline (internet chord off). If i go online and then to custom game, will it detect me?

Sicktag

Reaction score
I play multiplayer use tunngle, trainer work only inf ammo, but use granade launcher it buggy , gadget has bug if reach max on game after that it desapeard , but ui write 99, inf health not work. Tested trainer v1.11
Not made for multiplayer

blockerkid

Reaction score
Thx for the awsome work mrantifun u sir :) but i got a question will i get banned if i use this on situations

hivnekru

Reaction score
trainer isn't working properly, there's probably some anti-cheat going on there

Status
Not open for further replies.