Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
can anyone confirm that the trainer still works? doesnt work for me unfortunately, but thank you mr.antifun still

as for me it was fine hours ago , and not its not working .
My game didn't update and there is no beta update and i tested the trainer and it activated just fine F1 and F2 , What is your game build numbers? .

Hordor

Donor
Reaction score
My game didn't update and there is no beta update and i tested the trainer and it activated just fine F1 and F2 , What is your game build numbers? .

BuildID: 524654

It worked few hours ago , now when i load or continue my campaign i cant get anything to work . F1 says activated , F2 making weird sound and does not activate and sometimes it activate and none of the options works for me . I tried to re-download trainer , start game first and versa .. nothing worked . Also you made mistake on option 16 , its 50 not 5 :)
Any help ?

Maybe some savegame bug ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
BuildID: 524654

It worked few hours ago , now when i load or continue my campaign i cant get anything to work . F1 says activated , F2 making weird sound and does not activate and sometimes it activate and none of the options works for me . I tried to re-download trainer , start game first and versa .. nothing worked . Also you made mistake on option 16 , its 50 not 5 :)
Any help ?

Maybe some savegame bug ?
My game just updated after i did integrity check , I will check out the trainer now and try to update it .

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
OMG I LOVE YOU HUGS U TIGHT! YOUR THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST THAN K YOU MR.ANTICHEAT U ROCK!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
thank you , also integrity check was missing 12 files , people on forums are talking about it
http://forums.totalwar.com/showthre...n-t-Verify?s=a5728d2b0446ce5016063b4c225e7f6e
Are you sure you sent the right build number? , My game is still on the first release version and build number, The integrity check update was just a bug ,Check my version and build numbers below on upper right .
gg.png

EMiNEM

Reaction score
Please fix the Insert key if possible on digital or letter because I have the Insert key does not work

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
somehow its not working , it worked few hours before , here i made video , look at the movements bar
1st voice F1 , 2nd F2 , 3rd F4 for inf movements - not working , and i guess im not the only one , does it work for you MrAntiFun?
Here is the video :
Which faction is that you playing? , Im going to test it right now .

Hordor

Donor
Reaction score
Which faction is that you playing? , Im going to test it right now .

Huns , but i always load my save , maybe there is some save bug ? try to save your game with trainer , exit , load savegame , and use trainer again . Looks like that trainer dont want to overwrite the current save .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Huns , but i always load my save , maybe there is some save bug ? try to save your game with trainer , exit , load savegame , and use trainer again . Looks like that trainer dont want to overwrite the current save .
Started game with Huns activated and it worked fine , Then saved game - exited then loaded the game and it worked fine , Try to activate the trainer and disable anticheats at main menu of the game .

P D

Reaction score
F2 does not work at all and trainer is, as a consequence, not working. Hasn't worked once actually, playing Eastern Roman Empire...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
F2 does not work at all and trainer is, as a consequence, not working. Hasn't worked once actually, playing Eastern Roman Empire...
You got game on steam ? , You start game first then the trainer ? , You activated F1 first waited 5 seconds then tried F2 ?.

Hordor

Donor
Reaction score
Started game with Huns activated and it worked fine , Then saved game - exited then loaded the game and it worked fine , Try to activate the trainer and disable anticheats at main menu of the game .

It didnt worked , i cant belive it worked few hours before and now nothing ... i guess today its not my day
and i didnt do any update´s / PC stuff

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It didnt worked , i cant belive it worked few hours before and now nothing ... i guess today its not my day
and i didnt do any update´s / PC stuff
Did you try to start a new game?.

P D

Reaction score
You got game on steam ? , You start game first then the trainer ? , You activated F1 first waited 5 seconds then tried F2 ?.
Of course I did, nothing. The thing is that I have a "review copy" which is a slightly different build it seems...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
When i play as the Huns it seems that pop surplus and inf food do not work. Anyone else have this problem?
Fixed Pop surplus and will check out food
Of course I did, nothing. The thing is that I have a "review copy" which is a slightly different build it seems...
I think so .
it works on a new game , is my savegame corrupted or something ? 82turns lost... and it might get corrupted again .
If you can send me the game save i will take a look at it .

Current fixes going to look into :
  • Fix Population Surplus for Huns
  • Fix Food for Huns
  • Check out Construction cheat
  • Change the Insert hotkey to something else
  • Spy Movement
Anything else?.

Last edited:

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
Fixed Pop surplus and will check out food

I think so .

If you can send me the game save i will take a look at it .

Current fixes going to look into :
  • Fix Population Surplus for Huns
  • Fix Food for Huns
  • Check out Construction cheat
  • Change the Insert hotkey to something else
  • Spy Movement
Anything else?.

IF POSSIBLE.....so if its not gonna take up to much time. God mode works for both payer and AI when fighting historical battles. Could you fix that also?