Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
IF POSSIBLE.....so if its not gonna take up to much time. God mode works for both payer and AI when fighting historical battles. Could you fix that also?
I will check it out .

Kisu

Donor
Reaction score
For me everything works fine, thanks MrAntiFun . Im playing Visigoths :)

I just need Spy Movement ^^

EMiNEM

Reaction score
And yet, when I started playing for Alans when hiring a agent-scout (codes included) I could not move agent spy infinitely troops. I ask you to fix it. Thank you.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
And yet, when I started playing for Alans when hiring a agent-scout (codes included) I could not move agent spy infinitely troops. I ask you to fix it. Thank you.
It will be fixed in the upcoming update , Should be done within 20 minutes .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated , Same link on first page, Following improvements :
  • Fixed God mode for historic battles
  • Fixed Population Surplus for Hen
  • Fixed Food for Hen
  • Fixed Generals cheats for Hen
  • Included Agents movements to the Inf.Movement cheat

MAUSERRRINHO

Reaction score
Hello. After this update everything is fine except two things
  1. Inf.Movement and Inf.Money
this things doesnt work for me... After loading my campaign i cant use it.

john98837

Reaction score
I am using the trainer with the Sassanid Empire and have been getting the mixed results issue on the build time cheat. It seems to effect the building of the basic town in a desolated territory most, but I also see it on other buildings seemingly at random. Everything else has been working great. Thanks.

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to move the last inf gen skill points to a different key. Insert is used whenever you wish to zoom into the units fighting :)

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
If your disable anti cheat does not work, close the game and trainer. I've had it happen a few times all it needed was a restart of both.

Andoral

Reaction score
Playing for Geats, 88th turn. Nothing is working now: infinite movement, fast construction(never worked earlier), fast recruiting, fast research, infinite population, recover troop size. All of these functions (except fast construction) worked fine till now. When I try to start new campaign (Sassanid, for example) everything works fine.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Playing for Geats, 88th turn. Nothing is working now: infinite movement, fast construction(never worked earlier), fast recruiting, fast research, infinite population, recover troop size. All of these functions (except fast construction) worked fine till now. When I try to start new campaign (Sassanid, for example) everything works fine.

Can you send me a game save so i can check it out ? .

Sinzy

Reaction score
money and movement worked for me fine, the rest i dont use so i wont know bout that but so far so good thx

Slynderdale

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add a feature to reset the skill points back to 0 to avoid that message every time you end a turn saying there's generals with unspent skill points?

CamilleBC

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun !

I'd like to thank you for your hard work, that trainer is really useful !

I'm mostly using the infinite ammo one, and would use the skills too if it added 1 point instead of 99.

But there's one slight problem, as someone said (without tact though) : could you map the cheats to something else than numbers ? It really messes my gameplay, cause I can't select troops using the numbers without activating a cheat. And I really don't like the godmode which activates everytime I press "5" to select my troops.

Please, please, pretty please, that would be awesome.

Cheers !