Trainer Search

MrNick

Reaction score
Will we see an update soon to fix the cheats turning off after a certain amount of time or will that be in 2 weeks when the game update is?

coketaiil

Reaction score
Not sure, but in order to be safe create yourself a "fake steam acount".

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if you can be VAC Banned, anyway Great Trainers

Vac ban on Total war game ?

Playing on SinglePlayer will not cause any Vac ban since you are not connecting to any Servers at all, please remember that

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Is it possible to move the last inf gen skill points to a different key. Insert is used whenever you wish to zoom into the units fighting :)
New trainer added.
Playing for Geats, 88th turn. Nothing is working now: infinite movement, fast construction(never worked earlier), fast recruiting, fast research, infinite population, recover troop size. All of these functions (except fast construction) worked fine till now. When I try to start new campaign (Sassanid, for example) everything works fine.
New trainer added.
Hello MrAntiFun !

I'd like to thank you for your hard work, that trainer is really useful !

I'm mostly using the infinite ammo one, and would use the skills too if it added 1 point instead of 99.

But there's one slight problem, as someone said (without tact though) : could you map the cheats to something else than numbers ? It really messes my gameplay, cause I can't select troops using the numbers without activating a cheat. And I really don't like the godmode which activates everytime I press "5" to select my troops.

Please, please, pretty please, that would be awesome.

Cheers !
New trainer added.
same problem
New trainer added.
trainer is not working with save games, just with new game.
New trainer added.
at one moment it stopped work with previous saves, but works with new saves
New trainer added.
MRANTIFUN I FOUND THE REASON YOUR TRAINER ISNT WORKING. IT SEEMS TO BE AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME FOR ANY NATION THE CHEATS STOP WORKING ONE BY ONE . IVE TESTED THIS WITH 10 DIFFERENT SAVE GAMES AND THEY ALL STOPPED WORKING AFTER 410AD! SORRY FOR CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN LOL XD
New trainer added.
As I've figured out some trainer options stop working after the birth of Attila, which is in-game historical event. For what I've used it cut out infinite movement and troop recovery.
New trainer added.
Can you put in the trainer Inf health services?
God mode is same as health , God means you dont die :) .
First of all grate work im using your trainers in many games in the past years thanks a lot.
Now game crashes are not uncommon for Rome 2 and now Attila while using trainer.
But for the first time after the crash game verified installation (not uncommon) started the game then trainer says Activated etc but NOT a single option is working.
Was playing West Rome 30 turns.
I load previous saves, but still is not working this happened today.
That update yesterday has to do maybe something.
Its Steam version.
Thanks.
New trainer added.
Sadly like others, many of my options stopped working as well. Only infinite food, god mode, and infinite ammo seem to work. This has happened since the birth of Attila in each play through for multiple factions. I even try turning all options off before I save thinking there might be an issue where the game already thinks the code is running so activating disables it and disabling it disables it, basically giving it a disable loop possibly.

I'm not sure, but yeah. Just chiming in.
New trainer added.
Man, I'm playing as the West and completely raped the Sassanids and their allies and then the trainer stopped working all of a sudden. I started a new save and everything worked fine and Attila was born and kept playing and the trainer was still working, then I save the game, started it back up and nothing worked. I think it does have to deal with historical events. :(
New trainer added.
After 407 years the trainer does not work =((
May be Attila has update? I have build 1.0.0 4514.646135
New trainer added.
Antifun is trainer going to be udpdated ? o_O
New trainer added.
Is this gonna be dealt with? I cant reset my General's Age to 30 anymore.. it just doesnt flippin work.. I dont want my Rank 10 Attila and Mundzuk Generals to die ><
New trainer added.
Turn 35 with the Vandals:

Before that everythign went well with the hotkeys. All worked fine. Since I reached turn 35 and end the game yesterday: No working hotkey anymore today in the saved campaign. Did anyone have an idea why this is like that?
New trainer added.
Does this mean that the trainer can be used again? It worked at around 100-150 turns, then I am at 250 or so and now I cant reset Generals Age. :S
New trainer added.
It is very awesome, it worked for 2 weeks but then the most of them don't work anymore, only inf. food is working, expecially inf. money and movement don't work anymore, can you help or fix it pleas? Would be very great!
New trainer added.
Will we see an update soon to fix the cheats turning off after a certain amount of time or will that be in 2 weeks when the game update is?
New trainer added.

Sinzy

Reaction score
il try this one even though the last one didnt have any problems for me

markie123

Reaction score
am also having probs with troop size,replemish troops,movement etc not working

markie123

Reaction score
loaded new trainer and only f1 works others make ding noise but dont light up

markie123

Reaction score
loaded new trainer and onlt f1 works other options make ding noise but dont light up

Wacko

Reaction score
Everything works fine for me

How did you do it buddy?

Game was updated on steam yesterday to "current content build 524654" not sure if this is right or not but I tried several ways to get it to work and can't get F2 or below that to work.

*** NVM - got it working.... rebooted the laptop and started game again, then trainer and she is all good :) ***

Last edited: