Trainer Search

GodzKilla92

Reaction score
Maybe i didn't notice earlier, but thank you for the MUTE option.
My wife would call out "CHEATER" whenever she heard "cheat activated".
I know I cheat, but I think its better not to announce it every time.
Thanks for the hard work, and aiding casual gamers like me to enjoy games without the timesink. :D

Lmao just mute the volume whenever you get ready to activate one of the cheats.

GodzKilla92

Reaction score
Not working at all for me, I load the game then open the trainer press F1 and activate the money cheat but nothing changes, whats up?

Same here maybe cause of the update? Im sure he will get it back up and running.

Nemedis

Reaction score
Is there any way to go back to normal unit size? i wanted to use this for 1 battle and now i have ****** up whole campaign -.-

jjm998

Reaction score
Can anyone tell why when I download the trainer windows says it cannot find it or something like that. I have windows 8.1 btw. Also my anti virus programme (nortan) blocks it. if anyone knows what is wrong please tell me. thanks :)

saelf

Reaction score
thanks mr antifun i always use your trainers keep it up;)
someone managed to solve this thing?
This ***** requires one additional file to work: steam_api_ext.dll. Ask your siteop to get your personal steam_api_ext.dll file.

if this is not the place or not allowed please delete please

Boureme

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
Trainer 1.1 does not work anymore for me. Maybe because of the update, I checked that we were now running on a v1.2 (5282.662853 update) of Attila total war. Mr AntifunIs there any possibility to get an updated trainer version pleaaaaase?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Added Influence and loyalty cheats , Also improved the Construction cheat so it wont stop working .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Disable anticheats is a big problem, doesnt work
Use the right trainer for your game version number , Also start game first then the trainer and activate F1 first then F2 then whatever else you want.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the continued support MAF :)

Im hoping TEW: v1.03 + DLC is on the docket ;) :)

Still, thanks for continuing to support the gaming community :)
CH must be pissed haha :D

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
BUG REPORT FOR LATEST TRAINER - When playing as the Huns, Inf Movement stops working after you Raze a settlement. Doesn't stop working if you fight an army, only seems to stop working when you Raze/Sack a Settlement

poorman

Reaction score
after about 20 turns the fast construction does not work, I played Frank, version 1.1.0, anyone faced this problem too?
i faced that problems too,but it sometimes works when i closed all the cheats below the fast research and retry the fast construction again

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
BUG REPORT FOR LATEST TRAINER - When playing as the Huns, Inf Movement stops working after you Raze a settlement. Doesn't stop working if you fight an army, only seems to stop working when you Raze/Sack a Settlement
Uhm , Does this happen with teams other than huns? .
i faced that problems too,but it sometimes works when i closed all the cheats below the fast research and retry the fast construction again
Construction cheat has been improved in the latest trainers updates so it should be working fine all game long.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Uhm , Does this happen with teams other than huns? .

I will start a new campaign right now as Eastern Romans to see if this is the case bud.

EVERYONE ELSE
Construction thing seems to be fine with updated trainer as MAF previously said

EDIT
Its seems any option (not as Huns, any faction) such as Loot and Occupy, Raze, Sack, Occupy etc all cause inf movement to cease for that particular army man.
I tried as both Eastern and Western Roman Empires

Last edited:

Alex250

Reaction score
Thanks again for your quick update mate! :)

All options work fine, except Inf Population, this option didn't work for hordes(huns, visigoths, etc), but for settled factions work perfect