Trainer Search

masterbeertje

Reaction score
thanks for your quick reply on my question @Flubleah yet when i press the numlock, it doesn't seem to work either.
any solutions?

thanks in advance.

MrGray

Reaction score
Do you have an option like 'Real Time Scanning' or something similar? If so, turn it off. Best turn of AV in general.
If that doesn't work, you could have a Windows prob man.

Ive had that problem myself on my old comp. I'd click on a txt file or a shortcut or something and it would disappear, not to mention system files.
I can't recall how to fix the issue but I'm sure a Google search and a Microsoft Search will yield some answers/fixes/solutions/suggestions/et cetera

Hope this help in some way and good luck :)

Seems like I did have a program with real time scanning activated. Thanks for the input mate!! :D So pleased it isn't my windows, but the the fact it just deleted it without warning quite bad.. Either way, cheers Sycoshaman and MrAntiFun.. Legends.

Warder

Reaction score
Thank you very much, MrAntifun, for this great trainer. All of the functions for me.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Everything is working for me except the infinite loyalty.
It's on and such and I decided to make my Heir kill the King and after doing so he doesn't have infinite loyalty and is losing it I believe.

My campaign is with the Celtic Pack as The Caledonians.
@MrAntiFun

Flubleah

Reaction score
Flubleah Yes I agree with you, God Mode and ammunition are not working (version steam) and noticed that the enemy troops became immortal ...

yeah it's really crummy because god mode used to work so well! It definitely is my favorite feature of this trainer, I love watching 60 tier 1 guys demolish a 3600 man army, it's hilarious

serocin

Reaction score
I can not use god mode and ammunition, everything else works .... please help ....

tolits

Reaction score
Is there any solution/workaround for the inf population not working for the Huns? It works with all the factions (Romans, Great Migrators, Barbarians) except for the Huns. Please help us oh mighty Mrantifun!!!

ttghast

Reaction score
Hi m8! Great trainer, you're great, thanks
Is there any chance to add a "improve agents stats" or anything like it? I like my spies better than I like my generals. They don't betray me. Anyway, thanks!

Paul Stone

Reaction score
Okay. call me stupid where is the trainer fior total war attila, I cick on the download free and premium and it gives me the Ask tool bar? am I missing the plot here

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score

Paul Stone

Reaction score
none of it works

Unzip & save to a file then
create a shortcut to the exe file
Disable AV
Right Click Trainer then Properties then Run as Administrator
Left click and run trainer (as Administrator)

Loading the trainer before you start the game doesn't work.
Run game first and ALT+TAB out of game click on shortcut then run trainer as admin.

Alex250

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun, sorry for my impatience, but when you will update the trainer fixing the option "Inf Population"? I'm spanish and I want play as Visigoths to make the historical conquest of Spain :)

PD: the option "Inf Movement" fail when you capture a city(other people said it before I know), but the next turn the option works again until you capture a city again, and the next turn again works...

PD2: sorry for my english :)

Dahmmie

Reaction score
The newest build isn't letting me download it, and even the download link brings me to a broken website that only gives me the option to reload