Reaction score
I got this Problem...

God mode is disabled when siege-ing battle and take over town, please fix it

Mine are v1.2.1 5816

Thx

Last edited:

borgy117

Reaction score
my anti virus system just deleted the file, tried to re download it but it did the same thing could you check to make sure it hasn't been corrupted, it did the same with my rome 2 trainer, my anti virus system didn't have any problems with this before only just now so I'm not sure but maybe its been corrupted.

Last edited:

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
my anti virus system just deleted the file, tried to re download it but it did the same thing could you check to make sure it hasn't been corrupted, it did the same with my rome 2 trainer, my anti virus system didn't have any problems with this before only just now so I'm not sure but maybe its been corrupted.

Turn off AV, add the file to trusted files list. Or, just keep AV off while playing

Kisu

Donor
Reaction score
update v 1.3.0 Build 6617.700319 released

EDIT: Trainer doesn´t work anymore because you cant disable anticheats at the moment so ... please update it

Kisu

Donor
Reaction score
uuuuoooh !! soooo fast thank you very much !! ^^

Alex250

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your quick update! :)

But...the "Inf Population" still broken for hordes...

MartyTurbo

Reaction score
It says for me that the ZIP file is damaged..? Anyone else experiencing the same problem? (Total War Attila V1.3.0 Build 6617 Trainer +19)

Aliih

Reaction score
hi man..

can you please add a way to speed upp the siege as building stairs an so one to sieg ??