Trainer Search

thebirdolux

Master Donor
Reaction score
I know this is a bit of an older game, but 16155 doesn't work at all. Honestly i'd be stoked if i could just fast track construction and research.
16155 works fine. I just finished a game.
Make sure you activate F1 and F2 minimum.

Trev0r

Reaction score
With and without out never had a problem till now everything works till I try and activate research, construction, recruitment ect.

Killzone104185

Reaction score
Great Work! I am having trouble though, I have Rome Total War Emperor Edition V 2.2.0 Build 15539.62 so thats what I downloaded for a trainer. The cheats say that they are active but nothing is happening in the game. Please Help...

Ashley Burnett

Reaction score
It's definitely the F1-F12 keys having issues, or the ones not working at all (besides the F1 key activating the trainer). 7 - 0 keys are working fine though. Just tested it out myself. Tried removing the F1 - F12 keys from control mapping in game, but still doesn't work. When pressing the F1 - F12 keys, it says the usual "Cheat Activated", but doesn't actually activate in the game.

theharslord

Reaction score
All of mine works except for replenish army. Before non of it was working aside from unlimited movements and food. I managed to make the rest work by placing the trainer itself in the data folder of Rome 2. Try it and it should make the rest of it work