Trainer Search

PaksuBertta

Reaction score
i need help i cant use the trainer because my synamatec says its virus and its not letting me open it

Leticron

Reaction score
i need help i cant use the trainer because my synamatec says its virus and its not letting me open it
Please put the Trainer into the Exception List, of your Antivirus Software, or disable it during you want to play.

Un4Seen

Reaction score
Always appreciate your trainers MrAntiFun ever since Witcher 3! Thank You!

jaq

Master Donor
Reaction score
hi, I have a 4K screen, the trainer work but I can not see a thing , it's so tiny , any advice. thanks

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
hi, I have a 4K screen, the trainer work but I can not see a thing , it's so tiny , any advice. thanks
Talking to MrAntiFun about this perhaps there is a way to resize Trainer window without having to re-make it or whatever.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
You can press Hotkeys, for example in the first page always look at the features:

Inf. Health is -F1
Inf. Ammo is -F2

And so on.

valle80

Reaction score
doesn't work for me, except inf. food command '0'

Can u do anything with this pls?

Prouddutch

Reaction score
Hi mrAntifun,

i am currently playing Rome II but i can only highlight the F1 in the latest download, i am playing through steam.
the version and built check out yet it doesn't seem to work :/ any idea?

Wrath14

Reaction score
does v.2.2 work? i dont want to extract some virus and get my shit hacked. it has 18 viruses and according to a staff member, is normal. also adding that in a post a year ago, any trainer more than 5 viruses is not safe.

valle80

Reaction score
I'm also playing steam version, and it only said 'cheat activated' for '0' without tapping f1. All other functions don't work
Hi mrAntifun,

i am currently playing Rome II but i can only highlight the F1 in the latest download, i am playing through steam.
the version and built check out yet it doesn't seem to work :/ any idea?

longdeptrai

Reaction score
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 Trainer +14 Build 15666 MrAntiFun
no inf food???

R3b3lwolf

Reaction score
for some reason its not wanting to work for me, could i please get some help?
the trainer activates but none of the hot keys work and on the ones that do work it doesn't aply ingame.