Trainer Search

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
I'm using the most recent trainer.
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.4.0 Trainer +15 Build 19683

With all the radious mod packs from steam. I usually start the trainer, then the game, and activate the trainer in the main menu before doing anything else. I also reset all the hotkeys in the trainer before using the trainer (it comes pre-set, but it was one of the things i did in the process of getting it working). No crashes so far. I remember this game used to crash all the time, and I recently reinstalled it. If the problem continues maybe verify the files through steam, or just completely delete it and reinstall.

I have followed the steps but i still have crash so i'm goin install the game again.

Dakeyr

Reaction score
I have followed the steps but i still have crash so i'm goin install the game again.
I'm using the most recent trainer.
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.4.0 Trainer +15 Build 19683

With all the radious mod packs from steam. I usually start the trainer, then the game, and activate the trainer in the main menu before doing anything else. I also reset all the hotkeys in the trainer before using the trainer (it comes pre-set, but it was one of the things i did in the process of getting it working). No crashes so far. I remember this game used to crash all the time, and I recently reinstalled it. If the problem continues maybe verify the files through steam, or just completely delete it and reinstall.

So, I'm using the Emperor Edition V2.4.0 Trainer +15 Build 19683. It's been crashing the game for me as well, be it after one or two turns.
I looked for solutions everywhere until it struck me: just deactivate it before ending the turn, activate it as your turn begins.
It's actually working so far.

Tip: since f1 opens the webpage, change the hotkey to a number key and you're done.

Dakeyr

Reaction score
trainer wont even activate f1 and f2
older versions only activate f1 pls help

The trainer might take some seconds to activate. Make sure you have the right version, it detects the game and it should work, just be patient :)

Dakeyr

Reaction score
Yes but i deactivate the trainer then the cheats for research wont work ?
Try deactivating and reactivating the specific cheat as well, that usually works with the god mode, if not there's not much else I can do, my knowledge ends there lol.
At least it doesn't crash I guess

dawdawdawd

Reaction score
Try deactivating and reactivating the specific cheat as well, that usually works with the god mode, if not there's not much else I can do, my knowledge ends there lol.
At least it doesn't crash I guess
I tryed slowly click than spamming it wont work but the for help :D

Defelial

Reaction score
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!, ihave a question, the trainer, when allowing insta creating troops, does it only for me or for the computer aswell?

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
I hope he lets you wait untill 2019.

This month is stressful af and here yall are not donating but asking for updates :D

RyzenX

Reaction score
To any and all having issues with the latest version of the trainer causing issues/crashing the game upon next turn.

Just use the previous version of the trainer ( Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.3.0 Trainer +15 Build 18462 ) and it will work just fine on the newer versions of the game with no crashing.

I have tested that version of the trainer on the latest version of the game, works fine no issues.