Trainer Search

robb stark

Reaction score
That version didn't even activate for me, the best thing we can do is use the latest version activate it each turn, and deactivate it each turn, failure to do so results in the game crashing.

To any and all having issues with the latest version of the trainer causing issues/crashing the game upon next turn.

Just use the previous version of the trainer ( Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.3.0 Trainer +15 Build 18462 ) and it will work just fine on the newer versions of the game with no crashing.

I have tested that version of the trainer on the latest version of the game, works fine no issues.

MisterMe

Reaction score
Thanks for your trainers! Unfortunately i can't download the trainer :O because my PC thinks it's a virus :/ i tried disabling safe-browsing and deactivating antivir but it doesn't seem to work.
I'd be glad for help :)
Ok, now I'm able to somehow download it but i can't open the archive :/

Last edited:

robb stark

Reaction score
Thanks for your trainers! Unfortunately i can't download the trainer :O because my PC thinks it's a virus :/ i tried disabling safe-browsing and deactivating antivir but it doesn't seem to work.
I'd be glad for help :)
Ok, now I'm able to somehow download it but i can't open the archive :/
IT IS NOT A VIRUS!! PLEASE STOP SPAMMING here's a key to webroot antivirus, just use that and once you run it it will put this trainer exe file in the quarantine you can easily take it out of quarantine and when you do webroot will automatically exclude it from scans its a false positive because its an exe file (the code is compiled into an exe file)

key - SAA7-ZDBB-AEAB-B966-E693

mrgreco

Reaction score
Published Apr 10, 2018
Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C
SEVERE|Detected with Windows Defender Antivirus

Windows Defender Antivirus detects and removes this threat.
This threat can perform a number of actions of a malicious hacker's choice on your PC.
Find out ways that malware can get on your PC.

What to do now

Use the following free Microsoft software to detect and remove this threat:
You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find other hidden malware.
Get more help
You can also see our advanced troubleshooting page for more help.
If you’re using Windows XP, see our Windows XP end of support page.

file: C:\Users\flat_\Desktop\Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.4.0 Trainer +15 Build 19683 MrAntiFun.EXE

Octi

Reaction score
Please wait for an answer or a solution, don't repeat the same post over and over again. I'm sure we'll have an update soon.

mcatala

Reaction score
Hello Mr Antifun, Thanks for your work it s amazing !

I have a question please, i can t use the latest trainer on my 2.4.0v ! When i m trying to activate the trainer, it s open an internet page of the game, and the trainer do not activate. When i m trying to change the tips (f2 to activate the trainer), only a bad noise and no activation..

Is it my version, or i m a bad user of the trainer ?

Thanks !!

BeeenBoy

Reaction score
Guys turns out its not the game, its the trainer I believe its from the new cheat engine update, i recently updated cheat engine and it doesn't activate the trainer or game. I've done a lot of research on trying to fix this but nothing. Please just wait for Mr. Antifun to update the trainer with compatibility and bug fixes in the new trainer. Also we won't get an update on the trainer soon if no one helps donate to him cause like he said, it takes time and he doesn't really want to work on it cause he got a job. So just wait and sooner or later we will get an update.

dadaist

Reaction score
The game keeps crashing in each turn. Can you please update the trainer ?

shadsni

Donor
Reaction score
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.4.0 Trainer +15 Build 19581 works for me

Reaction score
hey Mrantifun, is there any reason why i am getting a quarantine report about the most recent version? is says its infected with filerepmalware, is anyone else getting that or is this just a false positive. it never does this for other trainers here so im just wondering

BeeenBoy

Reaction score
hey Mrantifun, is there any reason why i am getting a quarantine report about the most recent version? is says its infected with filerepmalware, is anyone else getting that or is this just a false positive. it never does this for other trainers here so im just wondering
its false

BeeenBoy

Reaction score
How do we get around it, b/c I am getting the same message. Won't even let me extract the trainer.
if your on pc download it and and the bottom left of your computer it will say "Virus found" click on that then in settings look on the hotbar and click on the shield then click on virus and protection settings and click real time protection turn it off.