Trainer Search

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
thanks, but is it just me or does the money mod doesn't work because it worked when I first used it
It does work. I've saved, exited to desktop and came back in with the money cheat on and it worked just fine. Make sure that when you start the game up open the trainer, activate all options and then load your game back up as that should make the cheats work.
The only working option seems to be food.
Are you sure you're using the correct version?. If you're using the Emperor edition then download the latest trainer as that should work. Do you mind posting your game version please?.

dogamus

Reaction score
It does work. I've saved, exited to desktop and came back in with the money cheat on and it worked just fine. Make sure that when you start the game up open the trainer, activate all options and then load your game back up as that should make the cheats work.

Are you sure you're using the correct version?. If you're using the Emperor edition then download the latest trainer as that should work. Do you mind posting your game version please?.

Emperors edition, 2.0. I'm using the correct version. It just gives the generic Windows, "Ding" noise whenever I click any other option. I do everything in the proper order. Not sure what's wrong.

rainingblood

Donor
Reaction score
im using the emperor edition to and only the food option is working
at first it worked fine with the Germanic tribe and then i started a new game with one of the Rome clans and only the food option is working right now

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
That is extremely odd. My one works fine and the only option that doesn't work is food. It will always give me a message that my people are starving even though I have infinite food and even without the cheat I have a stockpile of 61 so that can't be right.

micheal

Reaction score
Everythhing works for me. Just sometimes when I get charged by cav I love a few dudes.

dogamus

Reaction score
Sometimes some of the options work, sometimes they don't. Originally only the food cheat worked, but now a few of the other options work. I had to close the trainer before they went into effect. I don't really know what's going on but, I really appreciate the effort that's put into this.

Jeremy N M

Reaction score
hi MrAntiFun,
your trainer still not worrking at my game v1.11.0 build 10383.0. I download your trainer v1.11.0 steam trainer +15 and v1.11.0 build 10383 reloaded trainer +15 but that still not working. anyway i have deactive my antivirus...please help me with that.
many Thanks before..hehe

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
hi MrAntiFun,
your trainer still not worrking at my game v1.11.0 build 10383.0. I download your trainer v1.11.0 steam trainer +15 and v1.11.0 build 10383 reloaded trainer +15 but that still not working. anyway i have deactive my antivirus...please help me with that.
many Thanks before..hehe
Show me a picture of your game main menu.

LastRaver

Reaction score
for me food isnt working and also Attrition :( im playing with the newest version

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
God mode has become very selective for me. During one battle I had complete god mode on all units, after that battle my missile units have god mode deactivated for them (that was quite a nasty surprise when I found out, lost over 300 skirmishers).

ShuRik3n

Reaction score
I play on the augustus campaign and the only option working is inf.food the rest of them i just hear a windows default sound when i press the specified hotkey can anyone help me?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I play on the augustus campaign and the only option working is inf.food the rest of them i just hear a windows default sound when i press the specified hotkey can anyone help me?
You using the wrong trainer for your game version , Check your game version in the game main menu and download the right trainer.

Andromeduss

Reaction score
if u guys are hearing the keyboard beep while shes says "activated" it didn't work... just hit the key again or as many times as necessary.... u have to hear "activated" without the beep

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
if u guys are hearing the keyboard beep while shes says "activated" it didn't work... just hit the key again or as many times as necessary.... u have to hear "activated" without the beep

Run game first then trainer

check your versions of the game and the trainer make sure they fit

make sure you read the notice and watch the video.

ShuRik3n

Reaction score
You using the wrong trainer for your game version , Check your game version in the game main menu and download the right trainer.
dude i know for sure it's the right version,it's the version 2.0.0 build 13903 and if it was the wrong version it wouldn't even activate the trainer and the inf food mod work so...