Trainer Search

Andromeduss

Reaction score
if u hear the keyboard just as the woman says "activated" then wait a few seconds hit it again... u should JUST hear the sound "activated" ...if not wait a few seconds an try again... works every time

nikolaalokin

Donor
Reaction score
2.0 trainer only allows food and army movement, money gets activated but does nothing in game.
all the other options do not activate.

thanks for the trainer tho :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
2.0 trainer only allows food and army movement, money gets activated but does nothing in game.
all the other options do not activate.

thanks for the trainer tho :)
Watch the video of the trainer .

Andromeduss

Reaction score
Hey O. Thx again for all your work. For the Emperor edition trainer Ive reached past 100 turns on 2 separate occasions. Both times the INF FOOD stops working. No deactivation no nothing. Now the food meter is still reading unlimited and the trainer option is glowin but im suffering attrition across the board..... Video watched?? CHECK....right version?? CHECK..... Just a heads up O.... thx again!! ohh and ive enabled/disabled multiple times as well as restarted game and PC

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
Hmm, the food problem is sorted (I started a new game as Egypt and activated the options on the main menu) but now god mode is being a bit iffy. It now works on missile units but stops when getting attacked by cavalry and it rarely works on Egyptian infantry (I lost 31 men to a tower in a siege, even though it didn't affect my Karian axemen), the only fix I can think of is to simply turn the option off and on again but that rarely works as well.

Both the trainer and the game version is correct so I can't really see what the issue is here, although I am using mods so I'll try a game with them and see what happens.

Oh and defending with god mode on still doesn't work, my men get hacked to pieces the moment they engage the enemy.

Troyyy

Reaction score
Can someone help me? When I launch the trainer it says it ran out of memory but I don't know why lol. any fixes?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can someone help me? When I launch the trainer it says it ran out of memory but I don't know why lol. any fixes?
Try to run trainer with compatibility with windows 7 or windows xp sp 2 or sp 3 .

lidefu

Reaction score
The newest trainer's god mode doesn't work when the onager attack my soiders.

bangla

Reaction score
general age cheat is not working? had quite a surprise when my best general died of old age. luckily i had a backup save

Swagata

Reaction score
Can anybody please give a precise description of God Mode in the Emperor Edition ?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Can anybody please give a precise description of God Mode in the Emperor Edition ?

Im not sure i understand the Q, But GodMode is when you have inf. health means no one can kill you.

If that doesnt answer your Q, Try to be more specific about your Q.

TalicFIN

Reaction score
Why do I have to activate all options before god mode? And does god mode need one turn to activate itself?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Why do I have to activate all options before god mode? And does god mode need one turn to activate itself?
you can activate all options including god mode,here are some options which need 1 turn
Soldiers reinforcement 1 Turn
Building 1 Turn
Research 1 Turn