Trainer Search

aaasswq123123

Reaction score
What do you mean ? Explain if you can :). I have the latest version of game i mean 2.0.0 on steam Emperor edition build 14116.

Klev

Reaction score
My game crashes when I use the newest trainer, I use mods and I have the newest version of the game. I activated f1, f2 at the game menu, then ingame I activated research then the game crashed. Anyone know what to do?

TalicFIN

Reaction score
My game crashes when I use the newest trainer, I use mods and I have the newest version of the game. I activated f1, f2 at the game menu, then ingame I activated research then the game crashed. Anyone know what to do?

My game also crashed when I used Radious mods and trainer, when finishing turn. Could be either that radious mod have not updated all of its parts, there might have been miniupdate or just random crash.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i just tested the trainer for couple turns with research on and no crashes at all, Try to stop using mods and see if that helps .

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
I played an entire campaign with mods on and using this and it went just fine. I suppose some people just want to say they dont work so as to have MAF do pointless testing and work for something that works just fine =_=

Woofman123456

Reaction score
Is there a patch available for Version 2.0.0, Build Number 14116. 589209 as with the current list this build number is not listed.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work as it is appreciated by many.

TalicFIN

Reaction score
In sieges god mode seems to get deactivated, but it works on open battle maps. This happens with Radious mod pack, does anyone playing vanilla have this?

Josh Wrzyszcz

Reaction score
Firstly thanks for the trainer.

Just a question on the infinite food part. The trainer is working fine with the food balance standing at over 1000 or whatever it's meant to be. Only issue is that I'm getting a "Food Shortage" message at the start of each turn.

In some provinces the food stands at a minus number such as -8 but I thought with infinite food this wouldn't matter. Does this mean we need to keep the total food for each province as a positive value even with the infinite food option activated?

Last edited:

dienelo

Reaction score
Firstly thanks for the trainer.

Just a question on the infinite food part. The trainer is working fine with the food balance standing at over 1000 or whatever it's meant to be. Only issue is that I'm getting a "Food Shortage" message at the start of each turn.

In some provinces the food stands at a minus number such as -8 but I thought with infinite food this wouldn't matter. Does this mean we need to keep the total food for each province as a positive value even with the infinite food option activated?

same problem here