Trainer Search

Klev

Reaction score
I played an entire campaign with mods on and using this and it went just fine. I suppose some people just want to say they dont work so as to have MAF do pointless testing and work for something that works just fine =_=
You serious? I play with the DEI mod, I also got: Faster units/combat, golden unit pack, I figure DEI is the reason, since it adds some stuff on the research tab. Anyway, anyone else use DEI mod, and do not have the issue of a crash when you activate research? Kinda sucks when I only want the research part. And for playing without mods, I would but playing greece without mods is shitty. And I love the extra stuff you get: Larger armies, realistic archers etc etc.

qip2qup

Reaction score
Would it be possible to improve the God Mode feature so the units also deal increased damage? Currently battles still take incredibly long due to the units not getting a damage boost.

Px05119

Reaction score
Trainer works good so far with the Radious mod pack, except forcing infinite movement.. All I really want is the infinite cash. Any way you can make it so I can activate *JUST* that option?

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the Emperor Edition Trainer...fast as always !! ;)

gemars

Reaction score
well, its on. finnaly. but now, how it works? after press money cheat, thereis no money in game. welll, i try to seach in this toppic.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
well, its on. finnaly. but now, how it works? after press money cheat, thereis no money in game. welll, i try to seach in this toppic.
start the game first,enter in game world then press alt-tab ,open the trainer press f1 to activate until you will hear sound activation and color red ticking then you can press other hotkeys to cheat in game,notice some options need 1 turn to make effect

gemars

Reaction score
well I know how to start it, but there is no effect in game... money stilll lower and lower. but construstion cheat works. it is really weird.

Px05119

Reaction score
well I know how to start it, but there is no effect in game... money stilll lower and lower. but construstion cheat works. it is really weird.
You need both F1 (activation) and F2 (infinite movement) on to use infinite money.

Destructo

Reaction score
It doesn't want to work for me and I do not knwo why ? can you please help me ?

I't doesn't say effect is on ? and I can't activate none of the cheats or anything ? why ? please help

Last edited:

Richard

Reaction score
got a crash with imperator Augustus campaign pack on my first end turn

Slade

Reaction score
Is there a reason why my AV is coming positive for malware?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Is there a reason why my AV is coming positive for malware?
hi there, its just a false positive, usually norton or a few AV does that. anything that runs with an EXE. that changes the original program triggers it as a virus, but its just a false positive and also its entirely up to you whether you wanna use it or not. you get to decide it for yourself =). but 99.9% of people has no issue of any viruses here on the forum. 00.1% is left out because it triggers the anti virus :) but its just a false positive warning.