Trainer Search

Thalyn

Reaction score
Update will come on or after August 9, when the new DLC/update is released for Rome II. We just have to be patient.

Pecoso905

Reaction score
hey MrAntiFun i am using total war rome 2 emperor edition 2.2.0.0 and i have downloaded every trainer for that version but still doesn't work what do i need to do?

shadsni

Donor
Reaction score
hey MrAntiFun i am using total war rome 2 emperor edition 2.2.0.0 and i have downloaded every trainer for that version but still doesn't work what do i need to do?

Says he'll update after patch at August 9th

Arend

Donor
Reaction score

Look at the build

between ''Build 15539'' and ''Build 17561''.

Ps: hope the new trainer is first to go tomorrow!

mightygills

Reaction score
Allways appreciate you are busy MAF, but if you can get a trainer out soon, would be very thankful. As allways a fan of your work.

Steini1305

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun! Thanks for your work! Could you please update it to 2.4.0? Thank you!!

NebirosZael

Reaction score
Come on guys, give him a little time, the update isn't even three hours old.
I'll wait for the trainer to come, while also exploring a bit the new map, you all should do that too.

Hessian

Reaction score
If you do not have donor under your name, you should consider supporting the site.
Fantastic work here over the years Mr.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
an update might come out soon i saw in the shoutbox and he said that hes updating rome 2 and that was at like 10 am