Trainer Search

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
New trainer added , Please let me know if you get any crashes or any issues .
Not working.

The trainer don't even starts, as several of the Trainers here - State of Decay 2 is working.

And do ALL recommendations about Windows Defender (.BAT file to alter the registry) and Antivirus APPs.

Soffian

Reaction score
Trainer can be used for my case, except for the movement of agent, it doesnt auto refresh like it used too. and God Mode on, seem not invincible. One battle, one unit went rout? not a damage but went rout.

Markos

Reaction score
how do you start it? Trainer first game first?
Because for me if i start the game first and the trainer ingame it works fine...
Game first and after that the trainer.
Scratch that. I tried again and it worked fine. :)

Last edited:

Razgriz.III

Reaction score
game is crashing after I end the turn tried twice now, while playing rise of the republic dlc/campaign
any fix?

rwings08

Reaction score
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.4.0 Trainer +15 Build 19683 When trying to use this windows defender keep saying Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C virus

cipirek

Donor
Reaction score
Yes it works. I try start first game and after that trainer.

Thank you MrAntifun :)

Banshee

Reaction score
So my trainer was working then it stopped. Money dropped to 20 for some reason. Everything else works??? I restarted the game, started game first, then trainer, same story. Was there an update while I was playing or something? That's really weird.

dsys29

Donor
Reaction score
hey the game keeps crashing on me when i click the turn button on the bottom right hand side i have the spartan edition anyone know what the problem is ?

rrrrr345

Reaction score
Добрый день хочу спросить почему последняя версия трейнера total war rome 2 (2.4.0) пишет что это вирус?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Добрый день хочу спросить почему последняя версия трейнера total war rome 2 (2.4.0) пишет что это вирус?
нет, это ложно позитивно.

Kevmargera

Reaction score
yepp also crash here after pressing next turn, dont know which one of the cheats causing this.
my version is 2.4.0 build 19534

Altez

Reaction score
Hello, for some reason when I click end turn the game crashes

kudosalert

Reaction score
CRASHES with trainer. Game Version 19581. Using trainer version 19683. Yes I know the trainer is different version than game but cant seem to update to the newest version. Same end turn w/ trainer on it crashes. Only cheat used is Unlimited money.