Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Current trainer seems to be working fine over game version (2.4.0 - 19728) however most likely a trainer would be developed to new engine source which for those whom complained about viruses, it's still false positive and make sure to download only from here.

As for random crashes, i recommend using with mods disabled just in case if you do, but still could someone point out exactly which cheat cause or how exactly you manage to reproduce and share save game file to nearest point of the crash? (that would be much easier to check it out since i played more than 20h and haven't encounter any crash so far).

Thorgal5

Reaction score
Current trainer seems to be working fine over game version (2.4.0 - 19728) however most likely a trainer would be developed to new engine source which for those whom complained about viruses, it's still false positive and make sure to download only from here.

As for random crashes, i recommend using with mods disabled just in case if you do, but still could someone point out exactly which cheat cause or how exactly you manage to reproduce and share save game file to nearest point of the crash? (that would be much easier to check it out since i played more than 20h and haven't encounter any crash so far).

That don't work with the mod Divide & impera, maybe in vanilla i don't test it.

WicKKey

Reaction score
trainer build 19683 working,thanks you so much!!!

Wut?
Tried it with this.. Totally Vanilla.. But dont work for me oO

Edit: Nvm... Just have to start the Trainer as Admin.. Works fine now.

Last edited:

marcelo55

Reaction score
I think that work completely in the pirate version or admin privileges, try CODEX.

TruongMinh

Reaction score
Wut?
Tried it with this.. Totally Vanilla.. But dont work for me oO

Edit: Nvm... Just have to start the Trainer as Admin.. Works fine now.
it's working very good with build 19728. I use trainer build 19683!!! Everything option work perfect!!!!! I think you test again...

hombreg1

Reaction score
I've just spent the whole day playing with Rome 2 emperor edition while using the latest release of the trainer. There are no issues whatsoever, except for some false positives with Avast and the usual HIPS warning from comodo firewall. After adding the proper exceptions (things I've had to do with the Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Battletech trainers too) it seems to have worked as a charm. Of course, this is only for the latest steam patch with every DLC, except for the campaign packs. Do remember to run all MrAntifun trainers as an administrator and don't be too scared if a warning pops up. I've been using these trainers for years and I have never been disappointed.

dovahlord90

Reaction score
The trainer dont activate at all. It should say trainer activated but nothing happens. Please help. my version is v2.4.0 Build 19728.1528456. F1 or F2 nothing. It did work before when i played but now nope
rtn905_th.jpg

Last edited:

Richard OBrien

Reaction score
I have tried this and can not get it to work. When I extract the files it shows nothing in the folders.

Last edited:

Nico5183

Reaction score
my pc warns for at Trojan, don't know if that's how the trainer are supposed to work