Trainer Search

Wobbly

Reaction score
How come the Emperor Edition trainer doesnt have Inf-food option?

NoSmarties4U

Donor
Reaction score
Works till i push "next round" than it shuts down..? Steam Version 15666, but like i said it works till i push next round!

AdemarLong

Reaction score
No matter the program I try to unzip the files, all the 2.2.0 version trainers that I download are corrupted ! Waiting for a reply, please...

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score

AdemarLong

Reaction score
http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/forums-trainers-faq.305/ try reading this for help

but my guess as it has been with so many others before you is you are using avast anti-virus and that AV seems to give a lot of people problems

Now THAT was a surprise !!! I´m a experienced user and i can´t believe I was caught by my Avast AV ... It´s was unexpected, cause never happened before with MrAntiFun downloaded files in my PC. Wow man, thanks anyway ! :)

meme4

Reaction score
Well once you use it it employs at least 3 trogens into your system in different places acording to Norton

AdemarLong

Reaction score
Well once you use it it employs at least 3 trogens into your system in different places acording to Norton
Yeah ? So list the files and the places in HD and Windows Registry, please, so we all could check it.

Jacques1972

Reaction score
Good day mrantifun

Please help. Activated game first then trainer, but f1 does not want to activate at all. If i press 9, 8 or 7 then it says cheat activated, but nothing else want to activate.

Regards

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 Trainer +14 Build 15666, the file is corrupt and can not be opened, please fix

surijake306

Reaction score
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 Trainer +14 Build 15666, the file is corrupt and can not be opened, please fix
did you make sure to extract the file if you downloaded it as a zip and u made it corrupt in the download the file is not itself.

Sir Valentin

Reaction score

Here is the error message, though is in German language but it is Identifiable

iSpea

Reaction score
I'm using the last version of the game, downloaded from *******, with the latest hack but the only thing I can turn on is the trainer himself, not any features.

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
I'm using the last version of the game, downloaded from *******, with the latest **** but the only thing I can turn on is the trainer himself, not any features.

Unfortunately censored

Edit:

I am perplexed, have my virus protection Configures have the latest version of WinRar Installed (v5.21) I do not know what to do.

Edit:

Why can not I add any more pictures ?!

The following error occurred:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Last edited:

MikeRotch

Reaction score
Hi I am new here. Can someone tell me where I can download this new trainer?

Update: Never mind - I found it. Thanks Mrantifun

Last edited: