Trainer Search

florinescu

Reaction score
Well i'm starting the game and then the trainer i'm presing F1 and the other cheats are not working after i'm pressing them but the trainer says that they are activated so i dont know what to do :(

Alecspn

Reaction score
I make the last update , and the trainer work. Thanks

nuffname

Reaction score
First of all thanks for your trainers. Really much easier than searching for values in CE.

The only thing I hate is that the AI tries to keep up with you in some ways.
I tried the trainer and cheat engine as well to give myself an ass ton of gold to afford larger armies and I suddenly noticed the other factions,even those puny barbarians started growing armies as big as mine too. Not sure about the research but so far thanks to your awesome trainer I am one of the most technologically advanced when I play.

By the way I tried playing God Mode once and apparently the enemy also turned God mode because NO UNITS were dying from both sides. After 10 minutes of gameplay almost everyone was exhausted but the army count was still complete. I was still able to win because my morale was high. I think it's a bug. Can you check it out MrAntiFun?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Nobody knows what i could do?
Whats your game version and build number?.
First of all thanks for your trainers. Really much easier than searching for values in CE.

The only thing I hate is that the AI tries to keep up with you in some ways.
I tried the trainer and cheat engine as well to give myself an ass ton of gold to afford larger armies and I suddenly noticed the other factions,even those puny barbarians started growing armies as big as mine too. Not sure about the research but so far thanks to your awesome trainer I am one of the most technologically advanced when I play.

By the way I tried playing God Mode once and apparently the enemy also turned God mode because NO UNITS were dying from both sides. After 10 minutes of gameplay almost everyone was exhausted but the army count was still complete. I was still able to win because my morale was high. I think it's a bug. Can you check it out MrAntiFun?

I tested the trainer 3-4 times before releasing + Check out the YouTube video of the battle , Enemy units were falling down .

florinescu

Reaction score
Version is 1.11 and build number is 10383 I downloaded that trainer and I dont know what to do :(

chio3846

Donor
Reaction score
:eek:my version is 1.13 build 11359, and this for build 11398..and this why not work for me..hiks :(

nuffname

Reaction score
Maybe it was just an unlucky glitch or something. I tried God mode again and it now works like a charm.

ShinoGH

Donor
Reaction score
Maybe it was just an unlucky glitch or something. I tried God mode again and it now works like a charm.

Best work around that I found was to just deactivate the God Mode after every battle map encounter and then reactivate it whenever you start another battle. Removes issues where the trainer applies the God Mode to the AI as the "user" identifies which army to receive the God Mode when reapplying it at the start of every battle.

Aelfric

Reaction score
Hey antifun i want to ask something, is it possible to make a trainer that forces diplomacy acception? I mean whatever you put there it accepts if it is able to...

nuffname

Reaction score
Hey antifun i want to ask something, is it possible to make a trainer that forces diplomacy acception? I mean whatever you put there it accepts if it is able to...

Satrapies everywhere!

Berela

Reaction score
could you please make a trainer for patch 1.13.0 build 11359

Kuba707

Reaction score
Hey there is there a trainer for the game Version 1.12 Build 10624.531958?

chio3846

Donor
Reaction score
finally i update my game and i think i supposed to update my game for using this trainer..:oops:
and it's work..:D
thanks MrAntiFun;)