Trainer Search

Unreal gaming

Reaction score
Please update and fix Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 Trainer +14 Build 15666

Mummious

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun ,

nice new site !!! ;)
Please, if you can create a Rome Total War 2 v2.2.0 Build 15666.640460 TRAINER I check the others trainers but nothing works
please help me

faunksmarcell

Reaction score
MrAntifun
i downloaded the 1.3 version
when i active it yes it is activated and other feature is works too but theres nothin happen in my game

Agonijaa87

Reaction score
Trainers Rome 2 Total war Build 15666 cannot be downloaded all time error what is going on and when i manage to download, i cannot run trainer error in winrar

Last edited:

SayaKoRn

Reaction score
Jeez guys, he said an update was needed and asked you to be patient and the first 3 comments after that you ask for an update, how more of an ******* can you be?

Anyway, i just wanted to say 2 things about this trainer.
First, is it just me or you can activate either all options or none? i can't seem to activate for example.. F4 if i didn't activate F3 before and so on way to the first one. Is this on purpose or am i missing something? (same for attila i think)
Second, for Wrath of Sparta i noticed that just the recruitment option doesn't work, money, movements, stats.. all of those do.

Anyway, just take your time, later!

John101kik

Reaction score
Just got the game yesterday and I don't know what i'm doing. So until I do I would like some "insurance". So I would REALLY appreciate it if you could update the trainer for Emperor Edition. Thanks! ;)

portgadib

Reaction score
How about some info so i can help ? Like game version and if legit released or retail? .
mine is version 2.2.0.0
the starting screen is a red backround with rome symbol infront... i can get all the trainer active except for F2... any suggestions?

TheTitan0407

Reaction score
Getting error using winrar and 7zip saying enexpected end of archive. Im trying to download the rome 2 emperor edition files none of them work. your latest build does not work either for me, build 1566 2.2.0

AdrianFM

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, there´s a beta patch for rome 2, will you make an update?