Trainer Search

knimlot

Reaction score
Can someone teach me how to use this trainer? I downloaded but the trainer displays the number 1-12 instead of F1-F12 to activate? I tried pressing the numbers on the numlock but its not working ....

chio3846

Donor
Reaction score
Can someone teach me how to use this trainer? I downloaded but the trainer displays the number 1-12 instead of F1-F12 to activate? I tried pressing the numbers on the numlock but its not working ....
Can you more specific, what version you use it so mrantifun know what exactly the problem.. :)

knimlot

Reaction score
I downloaded this version Total War Rome 2 V1.13.0 Trainer +16 Build 11398 and my problem is I dunno how to activate the trainer in the game. The youtube video shows the trainer with F1-F12 besides the checkbox but the one I downloaded only has no. 1-12 on it. So does that mean I have to press the numbers on my keypad instead of F1 to activate?
Anyone know how to post a screenshot. I will post it up so you will understand what I meant. And my game version is the same as the trainer.

Kuba707

Reaction score
Is it possible, that the cheat for the "Generals Stats - Age" doesn't work. I use the trainer 1.13 build 11398. All other cheats are working, but this specific one doesn't.

wewil15

Reaction score
hi mrantifun, i wonder that do you have old trainer v1.13.0 build 1139? much apreciate if you do :D
p/s: thanks for your time and hard work to provide us free trainer <3

weizenkobold

Reaction score
Looks very nice :) but i have one question can i get bannd because i use a trainer in singleplayer?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
@Josh_99Roys20 the one that relates to the version of the game you have, check what the version and build number is and then download the one that matches.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
how do you bring up the trainer while in game

Alt + Tab. start the game first then alt +tab out of the game start the trainer select the options then alt+tab back into the game. simple computer stuff =)

asdfare

Reaction score
Hi, Mr. Antifun! At very first, thank you very much for your trainers. Secondly i have a problem with a rome 2 trainer. I didnt have any problems until today, but in the morning i changed my system from win7 to win8.1. On win7 i had no issues, but on win8.1 i have a brutal perfomance hit. The game itself goes perfectly without the trainer but when i turn it on, the game slows down to hell, to unplayability. I have 1.13, no steam.
Could you or anyone please help me, except the advice to change back my OPsystem to win7?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, Mr. Antifun! At very first, thank you very much for your trainers. Secondly i have a problem with a rome 2 trainer. I didnt have any problems until today, but in the morning i changed my system from win7 to win8.1. On win7 i had no issues, but on win8.1 i have a brutal perfomance hit. The game itself goes perfectly without the trainer but when i turn it on, the game slows down to hell, to unplayability. I have 1.13, no steam.
Could you or anyone please help me, except the advice to change back my OPsystem to win7?
Thanks in advance for the help!

did you try troubleshoot compatibility on the trainer? troubleshoot it to windows 7 or windows XP SP3

asdfare

Reaction score
did you try troubleshoot compatibility on the trainer? troubleshoot it to windows 7 or windows XP SP3
Yes, tried it on xp sp3 and win7 compatibility too...The trainer itself is working, it just causing brutal performance drop. :/

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Yes, tried it on xp sp3 and win7 compatibility too...The trainer itself is working, it just causing brutal performance drop. :/

did you try lowering game graphics to test it out?

asdfare

Reaction score
did you try lowering game graphics to test it out?
Yes, of course, it kills the game even on low settings. I tried to change all graph settings to low and off, but the fps is under a snails ass. :/ Without the trainer, rome2 running for me on medium/high settings smoothly.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
in
Yes, of course, it kills the game even on low settings. I tried to change all graph settings to low and off, but the fps is under a snails ass. :/ Without the trainer, rome2 running for me on medium/high settings smoothly.
interesting cuz I'm running on windows 8.1 as well no issues whatsoever