Trainer Search

zeitbauer

Reaction score
Anyone seen this error?

Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 Trainer +14 Build 16019:

"Error: Windows cannot complete extraction. Destination file could not be created"
i think your Anti Virus erased it. i have to open mine in a setup folder excluded from avast scan folder --

Woko15

Reaction score
Well got it to work. Went to play this morning and now it wont even open. Says I dont have permission to access. I've re downloaded it and still wont work

Hey I think I can help, I had the same issue yesterday.
i think your Anti Virus erased it. i have to open mine in a setup folder excluded from avast scan folder --
I checked my Avast and made a specific folder for the trainer. You have to manually add this to the exclusion list of your antivirus. The trainer now works for me. Hope this helps. =)

D1234

Reaction score
Hey I think I can help, I had the same issue yesterday.
I checked my Avast and made a specific folder for the trainer. You have to manually add this to the exclusion list of your antivirus. The trainer now works for me. Hope this helps. =)
Thanks man, that worked!

Anil13175

Reaction score
Mine Does not work. The version is right "Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.0.0 Trainer +15 Build 13903 MrAntiFun ". But when i start the i click on F1 and trainer is activated. But when i checked something else like money or research tha game crushes. The game is not original. It is reloaded. How can i fix it? BTW you are awesome, other trainers that i downloaded for other games are runnig perfectly

Sergey_18

Reaction score
Подскажите пожалуйста что делать ? у меня тока активируется трейнер и бесконечная еда а на все остольное у меня стрные звуки что делать ?

el nora

Reaction score
That's weird, I'm playing right now with the trainer and everything's working.

Azhrei

Reaction score
It's not working for me, either. It activates, but nothing else works. Money, for example - if I click F3, I just get an error sound, no "cheat activated", and nothing happens in-game. Windows Defender is disabled.

Heppos

Reaction score
Same here :/
The trainer can be activated, but not the cheats... never happened before, i used to play a lot of games with mrantifun's trainer

--Edit-- Ok, now it works. I just tried every combination then i discovered the F2, wich is the must key to activate properly the trainer. So press F1 that activate it, then F2, and whatever key you want to play with :D my bad didn't notice the "A1" and "A2"

Last edited:

Azhrei

Reaction score
Same here :/
The trainer can be activated, but not the cheats... never happened before, i used to play a lot of games with mrantifun's trainer

--Edit-- Ok, now it works. I just tried every combination then i discovered the F2, wich is the must key to activate properly the trainer. So press F1 that activate it, then F2, and whatever key you want to play with :D my bad didn't notice the "A1" and "A2"

Confirmed! It's working now with no issues. Thanks for pointing that out.

And thanks, of course, to MrAntiFun, for providing us with these trainers :D

Willaim

Reaction score
I've been trying to use the Emperor edition trainers and each time I try (excluding the newest addition) I can activate the F1 key and the number keys, but none of the other F# keys. Has anyone else had this issue, and does anyone know how to fix it? I'm dying to use this and just can't figure it out for the life of me.

TsarHunter

Reaction score
I've been trying to use the Emperor edition trainers and each time I try (excluding the newest addition) I can activate the F1 key and the number keys, but none of the other F# keys. Has anyone else had this issue, and does anyone know how to fix it? I'm dying to use this and just can't figure it out for the life of me.
Check and see if your security programs are stopping it. I had that problem awhile ago. Also check if you have the current update (check the game main menu, should be at the top right corner). Hope this helps.