Trainer Search

Mr.IX

Reaction score
Hey MAF,

Care for an update on this ... cause it's not working anymore.
Latest version (no new announcement from them) is v1.1.0. Build 5934.393228

Have a great career =).

luey

Reaction score
thank you, for response. I will waiting for it.

Toc

Reaction score
Ok seems to work, but when i try to use "God Mode"or actually when I have the the trainer activated in battle, my game crashe.
Is there anyone there can help me with that problem ?

Last edited:

Sarenn

Reaction score
When is this going to be updated? Good lord, so many people have reported a problem

ville pille

Donor
Reaction score
yes this one doesn't work and needs to be updated. I would be interessted in a new updated version of this trainer and As said before by Mr.IX the current version of this game is: 1.1.0 Build 5934.393228. Thanks

dezzter

Reaction score
Tested with both latest steam version and CENSORED NAME versions (with all Fall/Rise) and does not work.

mohammadghost

Reaction score
i download this one but it's not working anymore because i don't have fall of samurai it's not working on shogun 2
if you can make one trainer for shogun 2 not fall of samurai

chris

Donor
Reaction score
So a mod will reply to this but not the topic in the bugs section and the complaints in the thread.

here in this section is mostly for trainer issues or bug issues =) i'm just redirecting your request cause others will be posting a lot and likely we wont be able to see your request here =)

i have donated $20 so can i request that an update on this trainer be made a priority

we'll try our best as MAF is currently getting used to updating and making trainers with the new DLL trainers =). apologies for the inconvenience