Trainer Search

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
btw, i never asked what DLL trainers are, can i get a brief insight so that i can research about how much longer i should expect to wait?

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
so mods, now that he is used to DLL because he has made 20+ trainers using it why haven't we had an updated version of this trainer?

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
Whats the problem?.

well perhaps you should check over page 2 and 3 but the general problem is god mod crashes the game if left on or used in 2 or sometimes 3 battles,
that's my main problem but also it corrupts saves to the use of the trainer ever again.

also i'm getting this weird problem when using the trainer as the tokugawa. it won't let me declare war on anyone.

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
i just got another update on shogun2, i'm not exactly sure what it changed but now it says build 340139

Kyron

Reaction score
Mrantifun would you please update shogun 2 trainer?

enigma864

Donor
Reaction score
i got steam version works for me but now crashing on end turn

Last edited:

Sinius

Reaction score
The Trainer works nice but i have 2 Crash issues:

When i want to engage to Battlemap it crashes and when i load soldiers on a ship it crash too :(

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
mine just crashes in battles, loading battles, ending a battle, or when the ai is having their turn.

also off topic kinda, can you add an inf skill points for generals and agents? and a 100% success rate for agents? are those cheats possible?