Trainer Search

Spaceman_Z

Reaction score
Is it possible to add "Infinite Stamina?"

BTW, thanks for the Trainer. Shogun 2 gets boring after you've already beaten it and this will make it more fun now!

Zayats

Reaction score
Thanks for final version. All options work.

UPD Okaaaay, looks like Steam has added the trainer to ban-list again. What-the-hell...
Before open savegame, before battle AND before you leave the battle disable all the cheats and F2 too.

Seems like VAC or the game looks at the exe checksum and crash if F2 option is enabled.

Last edited:

Swink_Steffen

Reaction score
okay i have a problem with this. whenever i play with this on all my units have god mode, even when i have it turned off and it makes the battles no fun. pls tell me how to fix this

someguy392

Reaction score
True statement and confirmed. Just auto resolve battles if you are strategically but not tactically minded.
i dont know what your talking about because when i play campaign all the options except inf gold crash the game

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
For the past few weeks the game has been crashing on me after one or two turns. I think there was an update. If you get the chance could you take a look at the trainer MrAntiFun?

zabujca72

Reaction score
game is crashing when i go to battle,end turn i disable god mode but still crashing

kekeface

Reaction score
This is unstable, perhaps we could get an update?:*(
Why did steam do this? I'm only using it for single player!!

AxeManRPDX

Reaction score
For the past few weeks the game has been crashing on me after one or two turns. I think there was an update. If you get the chance could you take a look at the trainer MrAntiFun?
Supposedly its if you use god mode, while it does work it crashes the game i learned this the hard way lol. try to not use god mode, despite the severe possiblity of being raped by ai.

kekeface

Reaction score
Supposedly its if you use god mode, while it does work it crashes the game i learned this the hard way lol. try to not use god mode, despite the severe possiblity of being raped by ai.
It crashes with any cheat enabled.
Are you using old(pirated) shogun versions? Cuz steam one broke

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yeah its crashing each time you enable cheats, there must have been some update. Even if you have F1 and F2 enabled it crashes the moment you go to live battle.

SuperX1994

Reaction score
has nothing to do with god mode the moment you activate any cheat you just crash