Trainer Search

steve360

Reaction score
I developed the habit that , whenever i need a trainer for a game i search for mrantifun first... works everytime (almost) best trainers ever made. thanks man

soulreaper

Reaction score
This is one of the touchiest trainers i have ever used; doesnt always activate, had it crash the game 3 times (twice when i activated it and the other time in a battle), sometimes buttons wont activate, and worst of all the god mode one randomly turns it self on and off (i will have the button on and still start having units die)

passnote

Reaction score
Hi Mrantifun
Can you please have a look at this trainer and fix the god mode that seems to be automatically on whenever the trainer is activated?
For me at least, all the other functions seems to work and just don't like having god mode activated.

Thanks,
Love your work and I am a huge fan :)

Bucky3579

Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys, Thought i would add another voice to this thread. I love and use all the time your rome 2 trainer. It is so well done...But i love shogun 2 as well. I know you guys are really busy filling requests for trainers for new games. If you guys updated this one for steam though I know you would make alot of people myself included very happy. If not i can understand why your resources are needed elsewhere. Thanks for all the great work you guys do and keep it up :)

KitsuneNZ

Reaction score

Current Trainers
Total War Shogun 2 V1.1.0.0 Steam Trainer +8 // removed because of crashing problems
Total War Shogun 2 V1.1.0.0 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun B
Options :
  1. Inf.Movement
  2. Inf.Cash
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Recover Troops Size
  5. Research 1 Turn
  6. Soldiers Recruiting 1 Turn
  7. Construction 1 Turn
  8. God Mode

Thanks dude you rock

thanh le

Reaction score
Can you help me find Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai v1.1.0 build 5346 full , Thank

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
Can you help me find Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai v1.1.0 build 5346 full , Thank

If you mean the game, than buy it at store like steam. If you mean trainer, still in process I think.

kostuch999

Reaction score
Will someone update the trainer to the current version? Takes ages to get this one.

passnote

Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone know if MrAntiFun is actually aware of the problem?
Like does he check these posts or has it been brought to his attention by anyone?

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone know if MrAntiFun is actually aware of the problem?
Like does he check these posts or has it been brought to his attention by anyone?

I think he did the trainer based on the popularity of the game in this site cmiiw

Ethiad

Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mrantifun , the coach does not work... v 1.1.0 Build 5446.324826

alexandr

Reaction score
This trainer doesn't work on v. 1.1.0 build 5346.324823

Zayats

Reaction score
The godmode lead to crashes again :confused:
Steam upgrade, framework version change... Can't say, where's the problem.