Trainer Search

Sptn

Reaction score

Current Trainers
Total War Shogun 2 V1.1.0.0 Steam Trainer +8 // removed because of crashing problems
Total War Shogun 2 V1.1.0.0 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun B
Options :
  1. Inf.Movement
  2. Inf.Cash
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Recover Troops Size
  5. Research 1 Turn
  6. Soldiers Recruiting 1 Turn
  7. Construction 1 Turn
  8. God Mode
i have a problema with this trainer when i activated it like the GOD MODE activates by itself, i only use the traier for the 1st option inf. movement but if i actívate the trainer my tropos wont die

T.Smith

Reaction score
i have a problema with this trainer when i activated it like the GOD MODE activates by itself, i only use the traier for the 1st option inf. movement but if i actívate the trainer my tropos wont die
Does your game crash like mine and rilipolo700?

Twokill

Reaction score
Same issue, my army is invicible when i activate the trainer.

anthonycaesar19

Reaction score
excuse me mrantifun could you create an cheat trainer for shogun 2 total wars grand campaign it would be an great help

Rabidmoose

Reaction score
Please update trainer to latest version! It activates, but none of the other functions work.

khmerguy23

Reaction score
No love for this game. Hope you can put in a new trainer. I want to play this again.

Czar59

Reaction score
Oh great and powerful Mr AntiFun, i come to you as a humble peasant incapable of comprehending the knowledge needed to create these trainers. I beesech you, please update this trainer. My troops are stuck in God Mode making the game unplayable. Please, oh exalted one, restore what is broken!!